Andrade gone from the ‘E

Hannibal Scorch

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Supremo said:

If the reports of Charlotte threatening to walk if they didn’t give Andrade his release are true then that’s the most interesting thing she’s done in about five years and hopefully inspires the gratitude era to grow some fucking balls going forward.

I never understood these claims.

“Release my boyfriend from his iron-clad contract, or I’ll walk away from my equally iron-clad contract…”

Charlotte may be the most over-valued person they have. They seem to think she’s this super mega star when, for me, she’s not even in the top 5 performers on the women’s roster. She’s good sure, but she actually seems like she’s got worse as the years have passed and comes across completely disinterested in everything she’s asked to do. The product would be better if she wasn’t there to be honest. Not because of her, but because the company are completely obsessed with her. 

Edited by Yakashi

3 hours ago, Supremo said:

If the reports of Charlotte threatening to walk if they didn’t give Andrade his release are true then that’s the most interesting thing she’s done in about five years and hopefully inspires the gratitude era to grow some fucking balls going forward.

Not only that but the rumour also said they tried to play her hand by telling her they would give Andrade his release if she agreed to sit out Mania thinking she'd choose competing at the biggest show of the year over her fiance

12 hours ago, Yakashi said:

Charlotte may be the most over-valued person they have. They seem to think she’s this super mega star when, for me, she’s not even in the top 5 performers on the women’s roster. She’s good sure, but she actually seems like she’s got worse as the years have passed and comes across completely disinterested in everything she’s asked to do. The product would be better if she wasn’t there to be honest. Not because of her, but because the company are completely obsessed with her. 

See that's what I've always kind of liked about her character. I get what you're saying - and I wouldn't give WWE the credit of having done this intentionally with her - but to me her gimmick for the first few years after they were all called up was pretty much a woman's superstar booked like Triple H in 2003 and it worked fantastically. Admittedly her last year or two have been a bit of a blur to me - and her character's gone through a lot of angles and changed mired in mediocrity - but I kind of like and want WWE to handle her like she's got a shovel in her hand, title in the other and an endless reserve of fuel in the rocket. For me it ended up working and I happily bought her to be that person. 

• 1 month later...