• Paid Members
On 5/10/2022 at 12:32 PM, Vamp said:

I'm surprised Watts didn't have them spin the wheel multiple times so that they had gimmick upon gimmick like the tuxedo steel cage match.

AEW should bring back the computer challenge match. A computer picks a random unranked wrestler to challenge for a title every now and then. 

WWE should do the same but have it be an evil computer that's learned from YouTube comments and gets it all wrong. It books Brock Lesnar in a bra and panties match and makes a bunch of white wrestlers team up as the NOD. 

The Computer Contender Challenge was allegedly based on some kind of ranking. I remember Kensuke Sasaki having to withdraw from his US title shit against Dustin Rhodes because of a neck injury he sustained when Rude was in Japan recently, and as Ride was the number 2 contender he got the shot instead. It was clever booking. Some cracking matches as well. Steamboat Vs Vader was great. Scorpio & Bagwell's little feud with the Hollywood Blondes to transition them away from the Steamboat/Douglas/Zenk feud into the Horsemen feud was a result of that, I think Scott Steiner won the TV title, turned heel, and then left for WWF meaning they had to have a tournament? 

• Paid Members
Posted (edited)

Is there a list of old WCW songs on Spotify. Only one I can find was Ricky Steamboat's...

Andreas Koch "Opening Ceremony"

Parry Music "Noble Occasion" is the old Lord Steven Regal music. Found that one too.

Edited by bAzTNM#1

• Paid Members
Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, jazzygeofferz said:

Steiner won the TV title, turned heel, and then left for WWF meaning they had to have a tournament? 

Whole thing was rather weird.I get Watts hated Scott Steiner but that heel turn was the absolute drizzling shits. All he did was just beat on Steamboat a bit longer than necessary.

Edited by bAzTNM#1

• Paid Members
Posted (edited)
46 minutes ago, bAzTNM#1 said:

Is there a list of old WCW songs on Spotify. Only one I can find was Ricky Steamboat's...

Andreas Koch "Opening Ceremony"

Parry Music "Noble Occasion" is the old Lord Steven Regal music. Found that one too.

https://open.spotify.com/album/2FCWK7XDktgxPvB3ngYMEh?si=nm2OdU4_QGy-_CYPjvE9FQ&utm_source=copy-link

Edited by jazzygeofferz