Legit tough guys of Pro Wrestling

IronSheik

The Puder thing along with his injuries is why I was so unsure of Angle in MMA. Either Angle was genuinely caught out, his hardest of hard cunts rep is a sham or maybe abit if both?? 

Always thought Batista did the whole mma thing to erase (either in his own mind, the fans or both) the whole 'cunt Booker T off' and get massacred debacle. 

Always thought the Barbarian would be a hard cunt in real life. No evidence but doesn't look the slightest like a guy you'd want to fuck with. 

I think its all relative to what you consider 'hard' + substantiated stories. 

Personally ill go with Rude. Substantiated in multiple shoots (all stories playing out the same), arm wrestling champion, sparking guys 1 armed. 

Every wrestler interviewed from the 80s has a 'rude cunted xxx one armed' story. 

When you've got hard cases like Spivey saying "I just left it to Rude to fuck the 6 guys up" 

That's enough for me. 

In the category of old gun slingers who talk themselves up:

Fit Finley fancies himself as a little hard bastard and I'm sure he is for his size. I could imagine him being a strong little angry violent fucker at the bar growling at everyone.

As much as I'm sure a lot of Cowboy Bill Watts' behaviour was typical of a bully, I reckon you still wouldn't want a smack or a head butt off the big cunt. 

Manny Fernandez will have you believe he could kill any one (with the exception of Rick Rude) but he talks more shit than Vampiro. 

Hacksaw Duggan loved a bar brawl and seems an exceptionally tough dude. 

Edited by IronSheik

• Paid Members
14 hours ago, IronSheik said:

Yeah he has a presence about him. Street wise. Stiff working style. Didn't have any issue with laying it in on Goldberg in WCW.

When I saw Regal do his "Audience With" show a few years back, Batista was in the audience and said that William Regal was one of the toughest people he'd ever met in any walk of life, but never felt the need to make a point of it.

On the same show, Regal said that he didn't beat up Bill Goldberg, but added "I didn't say couldn't".

14 hours ago, JakeRobertsParoleOfficer said:

Always thought the Barbarian would be a hard cunt in real life. No evidence but doesn't look the slightest like a guy you'd want to fuck with. 

Arn Anderson's book suggests that Barbarian wasn't far behind Meng in the nutjob hard man stakes, but that he admitted Meng was tougher.

• Paid Members
On 9/7/2020 at 7:49 PM, JakeRobertsParoleOfficer said:

The Puder thing along with his injuries is why I was so unsure of Angle in MMA. Either Angle was genuinely caught out, his hardest of hard cunts rep is a sham or maybe abit if both?? 

to be fair to Angle in that situation, wasn't the point of the segment to amateur wrestle? the fact that Puder stuck an arm lock on him was against what they were meant to be doing.