Legit tough guys of Pro Wrestling

IronSheik

In the "tough and respected but never really had to show it" category big Undertaker and Stone Cold Steve Austin would score high. 

Taker used to speak to Big Show like a silly little boy when he joined the WWF and he just took it cause he respected the Big Man. I'm sure lesser physically able people would have received a hook. 

Ordorff embarrassed Vader wearing flip flops so I reckon he's a proper tough dude.

Edited by IronSheik

• Paid Members
5 hours ago, IronSheik said:

In the "tough and respected but never really had to show it" category big Undertaker and Stone Cold Steve Austin would score high. 

Taker used to speak to Big Show like a silly little boy when he joined the WWF and he just took it cause he respected the Big Man. I'm sure lesser physically able people would have received a hook.

There’s a world of difference between taking any verbal shit going from a locker room leader as a relatively younger guy because that’s “respect” in the wacky world of pro wrestling, and doing it because you think you’d get clouted. Undertaker would have a height and reach advantage over most, Show not included. Company rhetoric and character aside, is there any reason to think big Mark would be tough other than his stature?

Orndoff is another who is legitimised  through multiple shoots. 

Vader would have had a legit age, size and health advantage over Mr Wonderful  + a cheap shot and still took a monumental kicking after trying his luck. 

Sadly Piper seems the opposite. A mega old school rep + his own self promotion and yet I cant remember one shoot where anyone legitimised Pipers hard man status??? 

Hell there's plenty of stories to back old Koko B Ware being abit of a hardcase (though prob the last man to ever brag about it) yet no one seems to back Pipers rep. 

Not sure where I heard it but wasn't Tony 'ludvig borga' halme a legit hard cunt?? 

I also really want to say Dan Severn. Love the guy but striking was his weakness. 

• Paid Members
38 minutes ago, JakeRobertsParoleOfficer said:

Not sure where I heard it but wasn't Tony 'ludvig borga' halme a legit hard cunt??

He was Finnish Heavyweight Champion as a boxer & fought in UFC so probably fair to say he was handier/tougher than your average man on the street, for sure.

• Paid Members

It's obviously 2Cold Scorpio. We only have to listen to his shoot interview story of how he kicked Hawk's ass on that tour in Japan.