Transformers are way better than Gobots

DEF

• Paid Members

Earth Wars mobile game

So, part of the ongoing event gives you chance to earn one of the new War For Cybertron skin cores. There are only 16 to earn on each side so given that I have all but four of the none gestalt Decepticons, I assumed my luck would give me the core for Runamuck, the only con of the group that I don’t have at least a 2* of. Boy was I pleasantly surprised. Pulled one of my top 3 choices (I hadn’t decided which one I wanted most) and he looks great.

The other cons I’m missing are BW Dinobot, Counterpunch, and annoyingly, Onslaught.

B47A6FAE-B299-4E32-BC3F-AA1D64CA606F.png

• Paid Members

Fans Toys putting up a pretty good effort with their Stunticon team. It's sometimes hard to fathom that these aren't just static vehicle models. They do actually transform into highly detailed robot forms of the characters from the original TV series and comics.

Once the two other members of the team are released. Those who have been able to get all five members will be able to combine them for what will no doubt be a very cool looking version of Menasor. 

https://tfsource.com/blog/2020/07/31/review-fanstoys-ft-31b-magnum-part-1/?__cf_chl_jschl_tk__=9935448f424e849c9188dccbe41e3334b56e576a-1596366843-0-AdHaNaDw-eGXTtTAHgV2y8uZDhiY4pCCQYLoVoxhvdBAqrqJ9P4Hzpi_sZrvDSxwbP-v3wliiT1AMWAJsayslvOtbHTfFDlTZoAlO_OCuv96sDg60j4WhexoAdlTalY1lOglOYFXLeCvyLeaJTOeyjxVvytTHwsDcgPdhaBkXGuhCZQsiDkiOoBnnI_J3fBSZxyQLVv6u3oJ--dteObN05ijno0Tq_Lbr69-U6rj5_QnfvLklNjuDd6KAres5eWWBOdnNFLPOx_Hv6ytKzkocyG2gIZr6z5Jih2QVmhqclpIFU3CVK_zAoOzArNIP0AwMfTmamEkeVg4v79yoMEyS7of4IysRuZYbYtM-JNRiWvk9P4LUHe_5txPnBbkzY4Wemm1bDE9GShYxa0WYYv9TR0

Edited by BigJag

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, Chris B said:

This was interesting and a bit sad to learn. Netflix went non-union, so Frank Welker and Peter Cullen weren't involved. Cullen, in particular, seems sad about this.

I won't get round to watching that until later  ut that's very disappointing. I'd bend over backwards to get both of them myself.

• Paid Members
17 hours ago, Chris B said:

This was interesting and a bit sad to learn. Netflix went non-union, so Frank Welker and Peter Cullen weren't involved. Cullen, in particular, seems sad about this.

Thanks for sharing that. Very nice insight from these iconic voice actors. It'd be a shame if they cutback on Cullen to pay Cena. 

What did we think of Prime in WFC. I hated the bits where he was shouting in an authoritative manner. I found it to be completely against his character. 

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, air_raid said:

@DEF

How was the event for you in Earth Wars?

Good and bad. On the one hand I managed to get Omega Supreme's tank and nearly level up to 25. On the other hand I just woke up because I stayed up all night grinding. It was valuable experience though because it got me to fine tune my strategies. How'd you go?

Edited by DEF

• Paid Members
32 minutes ago, DEF said:

Good and bad. On the one hand I managed to get Omega Supreme's tank and nearly level up to 25. On the other hand I just woke up because I stayed up all night grinding. It was valuable experience though because it got me to fine tune my strategies. How'd you go?

Was really busy so didn’t do as much as usual but was able to get to 15k for one spark crystal before work then went back to farming for resources as 20k is still a bit beyond me. Although true highlight was getting 3* Cutthroat from the free crystal.

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, air_raid said:

Was really busy so didn’t do as much as usual but was able to get to 15k for one spark crystal before work then went back to farming for resources as 20k is still a bit beyond me. Although true highlight was getting 3* Cutthroat from the free crystal.

Nice. I was hoping to get to 15k but didn't make it. At my current level 10k was hard. What do spark crystals do? I googled it yesterday but couldn't work it out.

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, DEF said:

What do spark crystals do? I googled it yesterday but couldn't work it out.

Just drop a variable amount of normal, Combiner or Combat spark.

• Paid Members

I still remember the rented VHS tape and the tears. Oh so many tears.

sketch-1596909027394.jpg

To celebrate the anniversary of TFM the awesome band Cybertronic Spree have released a new EP to their Kickstarter supporters entitled Darkest Hour. I've not listened to it yet mind you. Check your emails for a link if you have supported their kickstarter before. It will get a wider release soon so everyone can get it.

Edited by DEF

• Paid Members
8 hours ago, Joe Blog said:

I have started playing Earth Wars, nice little time killer and very addictive. Anyone joined any alliances? If not are there enough of us to make one of our own? 

6 hours ago, DEF said:

I've not joined an alliance yet so I'd be up for it.

If you want to get the most out of an alliance, join an established one. Otherwise you won’t have the strength to earn enough points in the alliance events to level up your bots quickly, earn the best rewards etc. I joined one part of a “family” where strongest guys move up to the next one. They asked for hq10 and an event minimum of 10k, I was hq9 in the process of upgrading and just promised my best in the events. In a no time I was finally earning 4* bots (up to 12 now having hatched Galvatron with shards from this weekends event) and I’m hq13 easily capable of 17k in an event. Could have been hq14 long ago but a lot of my buildings and defences need to catch up.

Or form your own if you don’t mind a snails pace, might be better if you want relaxed rules e.g not having to do EVERY war or use ALL your raid tries, since most established alliances war every day and will boot you for missing wars, raids or events unless you inform command in advance you have a prior. Maybe muck about in a more relaxed alliance until you get bored of 2* bots. Depends if you fancy playing every day without fail or not.