The Official UKFF RAW thread (part 2)...

1 hour ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Get a new joke Davy numbers

It's not a joke. It's an observation that you continually comment on something you are boycotting. If you don't want anything to do with WWE then just give it a rest, stop watching it, stop commenting on it, stop arguing with Twitter people about it. You talk about it more than some people that actually watch the bloody thing.

Jesus Christ that ending of raw was phenomenal. I've been dying for them to debut uncle Howdy and absolute credit to them they built it and didn't rush or jump the gun, not a common thing where the WWE slowly tease and build up a debut or return like this I suppose it massively gives meaning whenever they do.

My only slight complaint is I'm not a fan of them using bray's theme this might just be me being highly sensitive and emotional right now but the second it played I had tears in my eyes.

Let's see where it goes 

Havent watched an episode of RAW properly in years, but after Clash at the Castle I thought Id give it a go. That angle at the end was absolute tripe, and I really dont get why people claim it was great or that it is 'cinema' - what pretentious nonsense for something that looks like I would have in my back garden at Halloween

THIS is cinema:

spacer.png

Edited by alanchiz

• Paid Members
Posted (edited)

Don’t let Dexter Lumis and Bo Dallas shooting people’s brains out distract from the fact that this show also featured one of the most disappointing returns of all time in Seth Rollins.

Unbelievably bad. I truly felt something for him at Wrestlemania. His performance all weekend long. The sacrifices his character made. Him being carried away with that massive black eye, his leg hanging on by a thread, giving Cody the fist bump. Still gives me a lump in my throat. What a man. We did it! He did it! He gave us everything, for the greater good. Lost it all to help conquer The Bloodline. The hero WWE deserves, but not the one it needs right now.

Easily the best thing he’s ever done, I was genuinely interested in what he’d do next. Continue as the more serious vigilante, righting all the wrongs? Or would he become a bitter heel, looking for revenge for everything he’s lost? Frankly, given how everyone moved on without erecting a statue in his honour, he should have been the one bringing a gun to work, popping caps in people’s asses!

Imagine how quickly my enthusiasm and excitement fell out of my arse when he came strutting out as if nothing had ever happened, dressed like he’d just sold some monorails to Brockway, Ogdenville, and North Haverbrook (by gum putting them on the map!).

He’s the fucking worst. The absolute pits. You’ve just done the most interesting, memorable, substantial thing of your career, and your first night back you don’t even mention it! Right back to all the inauthentic, vacuous bullshit. Daft clothes. Daft song. Daft promo. Daft cadence. Daft man.

Fucking listing characteristics, none of which actually mean anything or have ever been backed up by evidence.

”I am a visionary….”

IMG_8445.gif.e691dc8488ff43e5e5e1d7145cb8953a.gif

”…a revolutionary….”

”…Seth Freakin’ Rollins!”

Clearly, in the same way a broken clock can be right twice a day, the biggest shitarse in pro-wrestling can have one good weekend in his entire, poxy career.

I’ll be pulling for Damien Priest at the pay per view, and I don’t say that lightly. That’s how much Seth sucks. I hope the Wyatt Sicks shoot him, too.

Edited by Supremo

Yeah I’d be on board with vigilante Seth as the lone Shield of WWE protecting us from the evils of wrestling for the greater good. A Liberace Batman. He could have been the first high profile feud/victim of Wyatt family driving him deeper in to madness until his redemption arc is complete and we get The Shield reunion. But no, we get stupid hats and nonsensical adjectives.