AEW general complaints thread

Chris B

• Paid Members
43 minutes ago, Shane O' Mac Version 2 said:

Ever since those fans got a little notoriety for their reactions, you see people trying to ham it up to get their 5 seconds of fame. 

Thats the absolute worst thing about it. The fans that jump up after a big spot and hold their heads mouthing 'noooo waaaaay'. Get to fuck, the lot of you.

• Paid Members
10 hours ago, DavidB6937 said:

Their cutting away to the audience is something WWE does too often too.

Plus half the time their timing is awful and they get someone sat there doing fuck all.

Worst thing about WWE is their habit of missing stuff because they're looking at the crowd. Particularly dreadful during the Royal Rumble. 

• Paid Members
3 minutes ago, UK Kat Von D said:

They used to miss all the good stuff on Sky One in the mornings to show the same bloke sat in the crowd wearing a Kane mask and taking photos. He was at every show 

Jesus you have just triggered some flashbacks. 

• Paid Members
17 hours ago, UK Kat Von D said:

I’ll take that over fans sitting on their hands. I hardly ever notice people in the crowd, don’t understand how people get so worked up over it 

Id just prefer people to react naturally, rather than have them reacting with the camera in mind. Its the same mentality as people who film themselves (themselves!) reacting to videos on the internet. There's nothing organic or natural about it.

Maybe its just a pet peeve, when i watch now i cant not see it. 

Edited by Egg Shen

19 minutes ago, Egg Shen said:

Id just prefer people to react naturally, rather than have them reacting with the camera in mind. Its the same mentality as people who film themselves (themselves!) reacting to videos on the internet. There's nothing organic or natural about it.

Maybe its just a pet peeve, when i watch now i cant not see it. 

Ugh. My YouTube is forever recommending me "HIP HOP HEAD REACTS TO TOOL!" no matter how many times I beg to differ with them. Biggest online pet peeve I have for sure. Can think of nothing worse than watching someone with a pair of beats on his head stroking his chin for five minutes. 

Edited by Gay as FOOK