AEW general complaints thread

Chris B

• Paid Members
10 hours ago, IronSheik said:

I'm my own man, I'm not swayed by other people's opinions.

I think AEW is a bit outlaw mud show. I think Kenny Olivier should be boiled in oil and The Young Fucks balls are so small that if you took them and rolled them in a drinking straw it would look like four kernels of corn rolling into a storm drain. 

Thank you FU goodbye.

Troll Grade: F-

"Must Try Harder"

8 hours ago, Cod Eye said:

Troll Grade: F-

"Must Try Harder"

Just a laugh, not a troll.

I quite like what I've seen so far from AEW.

My one complaint would be too much flippy shit at the business end of the card. Worry some of these lads will paralyze themselves.

On 3/3/2020 at 11:37 PM, IronSheik said:

I'm my own man, I'm not swayed by other people's opinions.

I think AEW is a bit outlaw mud show. I think Kenny Olivier should be boiled in oil and The Young Fucks balls are so small that if you took them and rolled them in a drinking straw it would look like four kernels of corn rolling into a storm drain. 

Thank you FU goodbye.

Shut Up Jim

I'm just shocked at how bad Downstait were live at Revolution. Like, they're actually the ones who do Cody's theme- as well as Miz's, Dolph Ziggler's and Alex Riley's back in the day. 

Never heard such a massive gulf between the sound of a band in studio and their sound live... I've seen it described as "bad dad karaoke", which is honestly a bit of an insult to old Barry belting out Sweet Caroline down at the local.

9 hours ago, Shane O' Mac Version 2 said:

I'm just shocked at how bad Downstait were live at Revolution. Like, they're actually the ones who do Cody's theme- as well as Miz's, Dolph Ziggler's and Alex Riley's back in the day. 

Never heard such a massive gulf between the sound of a band in studio and their sound live... I've seen it described as "bad dad karaoke", which is honestly a bit of an insult to old Barry belting out Sweet Caroline down at the local.

Live bands are usually pretty bad at wrestling events, but that was horrific. I assume it’s because the set up and speakers aren’t for a music performance in a large venue and sound checks happening hours before. I assume it would take someone who really knows their shit to set up a live band playing in a big arena. Usually on WWE shows the sound is just bad, but this the sound was bad and so was the actual performance.

Would be better if live bands just did it Top Of The Pop style any way, no one watching a wrestling show will complain about a band faking it