The All-New Electronic Music Discussion & Recommendation Thread

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've got pretty much every John Carpenter soundtrack. His two recent albums 'Lost Themes' are absolutely gorgeous. The It Follows soundtrack works nicely for fans of similar too. There's a really

Pretty much the entirety of the soundtrack to The Guest is worth a listen, as well as being a cracking film.

This gets a regular airing round my ears. Irritating that it's still not on Spotify though.  

Posted Images

• Paid Members
On 2/23/2021 at 11:26 AM, jazzygeofferz said:

Oh my. I've probably listened to the Encore of Alive 2007 more than any other track in my life. When Together finally drops, and then Music Sounds Better comes in after. Pure fucking euphoria. 

• Paid Members

Music Sounds Better with you really was one of those lightning in a bottle moments. Everything all came together in the right place at the right time. Thomas Bangalter, Alan Braxe and Benjamin Diamond all happened to be available to work on it. I hear it was the space of a week or a couple of days while Bangalter was working on Discovery. He's a heck of a producer. His dad produced some amazing stuff under the name Daniel Vangarde including, but not limited to, Ottawan's D.I.S.C.O. and Cuba by the Gibson Brothers.

https://www.bide-et-musique.com/artist/1670.html

Le Monde Fabuleux de Yamasuki is a great album he worked on. It was designed to try and help teach Japanese and one of the songs got adapted into Aie a Mwana, Bananarama's first single.