UFC 240: Holloway vs Edgar - Jul 27 🇨🇦

wandshogun09

Who wins and how?   

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

8 minutes ago, David said:

I think he's seriously in danger of being passed by now. The commentary teams are better without him, and have been for a while. He's old news, and is approaching Mike Goldberg levels of nonsense.

I agree with this completely. Rogan, Anik and the revolving 3rd man of Cormier, Felder, Cruz or whoever is never good listening for me. I actually get distracted by how much absolute nonsense Rogan spouts at times.

If there was an option for the Gooden/Hardy team on every show I would gladly take that. 

• Paid Members

Yeah I think Cruz is excellent at breaking things down, and explaining strategies, but he either doesn't have the charisma for colour commentary, or it doesn't come accross well in a live action setting.

DC is the best in the UFC at it by far. He blends the knowledge with the charisma and entertainment level that a colour commentator needs. Of the current lot of fighters turned commentators, I'd order them from DC, Hardy/Bisping, Cruz, Felder. 

When DC retires, the UFC should be after him with a big money offer to stay and do all of their PPV's, TV fight nights and US based ESPN plus shows. 

• Paid Members

Bisping’s been great so far for me. Perfect blend of having a ton of knowledge and being entertaining to listen to. He’s quickly becoming DC level for me. Those are my top two. Either of them with Anik would be my team. 

I like Hardy but I prefer him doing the breakdowns and the sitdown interviews with fighters and stuff. Cruz and Felder are alright but I find them both a bit too dry. 

2 hours ago, WeeAl said:

When DC retires, the UFC should be after him with a big money offer to stay and do all of their PPV's, TV fight nights and US based ESPN plus shows

Hopefully, his first assignment will be to interview a tearful Joe Rogan 2 minutes after he'd been told he was being let go.

8 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

Hopefully, his first assignment will be to interview a tearful Joe Rogan 2 minutes after he'd been told he was being let go.

Exactly. the four posts above yours are all discussing various combinations of the commentary team and not one mentions Joe as part of it. Speaks volumes.

Basically, fuck off Joe!