UK Kat Von D Posted January 2, 2018 Posted January 2, 2018 3 hours ago, Keith Houchen said: Oh fuck off, you egregious blowhard. Stop campaigning for votes so you can be all "Look at me, I don't care". Do you mean me or Useless?
Keith Houchen Posted January 2, 2018 Posted January 2, 2018 49 minutes ago, UK Kat Von D said: Do you mean me or Useless? Useless, I'm a bit queer for you and think you're aces.
Paid Members PunkStep Posted January 2, 2018 Paid Members Posted January 2, 2018 (edited) I reckon he means Useless. Houchen has always been a Maxwell fan. edit: see! Edited January 2, 2018 by PunkStep
UK Kat Von D Posted January 2, 2018 Posted January 2, 2018 22 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said: Useless, I'm a bit queer for you and think you're aces. Ah all Good then, was worried I’d lost you
NoUseforaUsername Posted January 2, 2018 Posted January 2, 2018 It couldn't have been any more obvious he meant me.
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted January 2, 2018 Paid Members Posted January 2, 2018 I don't really know why Maxwell has been nominated for this again but then again I don't read on topic much and I don't see him much in off topic. Then again, I want to see him 'win' to see what he'll do this year with the award.
Paid Members chokeout Posted January 3, 2018 Paid Members Posted January 3, 2018 Nouseforausername deserves it but I'm voting for Kat so he can live the gimmick
NoUseforaUsername Posted January 3, 2018 Posted January 3, 2018 (edited) I want the trophy and all, it's nice to win something, but I don't try to be funny so it would be a hollow victory. In fairness to the Sid Vicious cosplayer I don't think he tries to be funny either? Edited January 3, 2018 by NoUseforaUsername
Paid Members PunkStep Posted January 3, 2018 Paid Members Posted January 3, 2018 2 hours ago, NoUseforaUsername said: I want the trophy and all, it's nice to win something, but I don't try to be funny so it would be a hollow victory. In fairness to the Sid Vicious cosplayer I don't think he tries to be funny either? Right-o
UK Kat Von D Posted January 3, 2018 Posted January 3, 2018 I don’t try to be funny either, I just am. Well, I am funny if you like crass stories about shagging and glorifying drugs. I don’t really have much other than that unfortunately.
Paid Members CleetusVanDamme Posted January 3, 2018 Paid Members Posted January 3, 2018 Your CM Punk costume was pretty great, too. The ticks were a genius touch.
Paid Members Carbomb Posted January 8, 2018 Paid Members Posted January 8, 2018 Consider me also a member of Maxwell House. I find his posts entertaining for the most part.
Paid Members FLips Posted January 15, 2018 Paid Members Posted January 15, 2018 Should have been Malbranque but for some reason this place loves him. Bumholes and willies lads, ey? Sloppy shits and japs eyes!
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted January 15, 2018 Paid Members Posted January 15, 2018 Should have nominated him then, shouldn't you. #NoVoteNoVoice
Recommended Posts