Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted January 2, 2018 Awards Moderator Posted January 2, 2018 Last year's winner: UK KAT VON D Who made you not-laugh the most in 2017? Will last year's winner Kat keep his beautiful trophy? Vote and discuss below!
UK Kat Von D Posted January 2, 2018 Posted January 2, 2018 Ive kept the trophy next to my work station all year and would rather not have to pay for postage. Plus I keep loose change in it. If some how I lose I’ll happily forward it over to the winner though
Paid Members Gus Mears Posted January 2, 2018 Paid Members Posted January 2, 2018 I find a couple of people on this list funny every now and then, so decided to go for the safe banker of NoUserName, who is unremittingly terrible at every opportunity.
NoUseforaUsername Posted January 2, 2018 Posted January 2, 2018 The fact that there's only 5 options for each vote shows that it's just a popularity contest with no real merit. You can predict what the options are going to be almost every single time!
Paid Members Gus Mears Posted January 2, 2018 Paid Members Posted January 2, 2018 1 minute ago, NoUseforaUsername said: The fact that there's only 5 options for each vote shows that it's just a popularity contest with no real merit. You can predict what the options are going to be almost every single time! 3 minutes ago, Gus Mears said: I find a couple of people on this list funny every now and then, so decided to go for the safe banker of NoUserName, who is unremittingly terrible at every opportunity.
Paid Members Sergio Mendacious Posted January 2, 2018 Paid Members Posted January 2, 2018 I went with Kat Von D — he's the gold standard of the bronze standard.
UK Kat Von D Posted January 2, 2018 Posted January 2, 2018 Would it be too much if I had a bronze medal made with words “the gold standard” engraved on it?
Paid Members Tommy! Posted January 2, 2018 Paid Members Posted January 2, 2018 I must admit I skim over a lot of No use posts, but I can't recall times he's tried to be funny. Lots where he's really shit, but not failed funny. Can anyone link any good examples?
Paid Members Sergio Mendacious Posted January 2, 2018 Paid Members Posted January 2, 2018 27 minutes ago, UK Kat Von D said: Would it be too much if I had a bronze medal made with words “the gold standard” engraved on it? That would be the greatest gimmick, in addition to being just all round excellent.
UK Kat Von D Posted January 2, 2018 Posted January 2, 2018 Don’t worry I’m sure you have time to fuck things up
NoUseforaUsername Posted January 2, 2018 Posted January 2, 2018 Since I left that comment I've edged in front.
NoUseforaUsername Posted January 2, 2018 Posted January 2, 2018 (edited) .. Edited January 2, 2018 by NoUseforaUsername Double post.
Keith Houchen Posted January 2, 2018 Posted January 2, 2018 Oh fuck off, you egregious blowhard. Stop campaigning for votes so you can be all "Look at me, I don't care".
Recommended Posts