Minor News & Random Shit

Egg Shen

12 hours ago, wandshogun09 said:

That’s great. But why’s it titled ‘Fedor Emelianenko Pride Victory theme’. Didn’t that play after most fights?

Indeed it did. I assume the uploader is a Fedor fan.

Later on, Pride alternated that victory theme with this one, which I also liked - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcJStQ5hR7E

• Paid Members

the PFL has partnered up with promotions around the world to have qualification type tournaments to get into their season. Good idea, shame they haven't got involved with anyone in the UK, suppose Cage Warriors association with the UFC prevents anything like that.

26 minutes ago, ElCece said:

As much as I like Usman and I really like Usman. He looks like a bitch there compared to Masvidal.

You mean to tell me that the professional athlete looked a bit unsure about confronting a known street fighter in an uncontrolled setting? Who woulda thunk it, eh? Imagine looking like "a bitch" for not wanting to engage with a knob in a hotel lobby like some fucking neanderthal.

Next thing you'll be telling us that he should have been prepared to "throwdown" with him, right? That's what a real man would have done.

• Paid Members
28 minutes ago, ElCece said:

As much as I like Usman and I really like Usman. He looks like a bitch there compared to Masvidal.

You think Usman looks like a bitch? Not the nancy boy with the long hair and jazzy blouse who’s blowing kisses? 

445F0362-F22C-4AC0-9407-E2B9290CF9D3.gif

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, David said:

You mean to tell me that the professional athlete looked a bit unsure about confronting a known street fighter in an uncontrolled setting? Who woulda thunk it, eh? Imagine looking like "a bitch" for not wanting to engage with a knob in a hotel lobby like some fucking neanderthal.

Next thing you'll be telling us that he should have been prepared to "throwdown" with him, right? That's what a real man would have done.

Quite the opposite I though he seemed like a bitch as he entertained it at all. This was of course said with a massive dose of tounge and cheek.

• Paid Members

boxing, but MMA related. Former UFC fighter Clay Collard was brought in as opponent for highly touted 5-0 prospect Raymond Guajardo on last nights PBC card. Collard tore up the script in a barnburner...

so yeah, UFC>Boxing.