General Adnan's Football 17/18

PowerButchi

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 23/01/2018 at 8:53 PM, D@mm said:

Latest transfer rumors and deals nearly done.

Dzeko to Chelsea

A Mitrovic to Brighton

Andre Schurlle to Newcastle or West Brom

Mousa Dembele (Celtic) to Newcastle or Crystal Palace

Yea you’ve been spot on

9 minutes ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

You two fighting over who posts transfer rumours from the BBC Sport app is like watching two bald homeless men fighting by a war memorial over a can of hair spray and a hair dryer. 

Posting transfer rumours is so 2015 Tildeguy

I am not fighting, I aint arsed either way, I just find it funny he thinks he owns the rights to post transfer rumors in here but I think he is just joking and being sarcastic.

Yeah as soon as I said I was right about my transfer news I just thought actually I aint very good so I might stop posting anyway.

I will say that Watford have signed Gerard Deulofeu on loan from Barcelona.

• Members
25 minutes ago, D@mm said:

I feel bad now, sorry.

I used to enjoy you posting latest transfers, I usually saw you post them before anyone else, surely 2 people posting in here is better then one, I have been right on most of my transfers posted.

TIL that ITK actually stands for I'm The King (of nonces).

Anyway, back to actual football discussion, Newport County were SUPERB on Saturday. Thoroughly deserved that, and Spurs played like rabbits in the headlights for most of that much.

I expect a low, low crowd for that replay (midweek at Wembley..ugh), but I hope Newport get a fair chunk of change from it.

Yeah and SBIAP stands for Super Bacon is a prick but what is your point other then being a sheep joining in to get yourself over on here, very sad and pathetic.

Anyway back to actual football discussion Charley Musonda has joined Celtic, I am glad he is going to get first team football as he really is a top class player in the making.

• Members
9 minutes ago, D@mm said:

Yeah and SBIAP stands for Super Bacon is a prick but what is your point other then being a sheep joining in to get yourself over on here, very sad and pathetic.

Anyway back to actual football discussion Charley Musonda has joined Celtic, I am glad he is going to get first team football as he really is a top class player in the making.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaha, if I could upvote this I would. The nonce fights back...

Just out of interest, how much have you seen of Charley Musonda? Could you point me towards any matches in particular, or any footage, or let me know when you've seen him as if you think he really is a top class player, I assume you've watched him a fair bit...

• Paid Members
59 minutes ago, DraxSpago said:

You'd probably nut a mirror if there's no wardrobe nearby anyway you sad weird depressed fucker

Nah, I'm in a furnished rent, I'm not having that knocked off my deposit.

• Paid Members

Sturridge can be a pretty darned good player on his day. It's just a shame his fitness always seems to be so inconsistent outside of a World Cup or European Championship year. He could do alright at West Brom.

Is there anything else forthcoming about that rumour from a few weeks ago that Newcastle were looking at signing Joe Hart? He's not having the best of times at West Ham at the moment. Did he bugger something up at Torino for them to not want him longer/permanently or is it maybe more a case of wanting to play in England so there's a better chance of him getting picked for the squad?

I don't think he's buggered up anywhere, though he didn't do particularly well in Turin by all accounts. And you probably saw him at West Ham earlier in the season being a bit shite.  Either his confidence is shot or he's just not that good anymore. Probably a bit of both. 

• Paid Members

I never thought Hart was that good in all honesty. He just seemed the reincarnation of Lev Yashin compared to some of the shite England were fielding a few years back like Scott Carson, Rob Green and a geriatric David James.

• Paid Members

He was shit at Torino and continued his form at West Ham, to the point that they dropped him for Adrian- who is ok but never good enough to be a starter for a club of their size. That just goes to show how cack Hart is.

• Paid Members

To take you in to the Championship for a moment. Yesterday Millwall signed Tim Cahill the Undying until the end of the season, basically so he can try and stay match fit for the World Cup in the summer. He is undoubted quality and he made his name at Millwall but I'm undecided on whether he has the legs for a hurly burly league like the Championship at 38 years old. 

Archived