General Adnan's Football 17/18

PowerButchi

18 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

Well that's bollocks, it's well known that City weren't willing to pay above £20m and United were, so it has fuck all you do with Sanchez' preference.

We're interested in Auba, according to Balague. Not sure how you translated that to 'on the verge' of signing Auba.

Yeah I just said Sanchez is going to Man Utd cos they offered him more money to join, nothing to do with transfer fee but obviously that has come into play as well. It is a good deal for Arsenal.

So the current betting odds on Skybet are Sanchez to United are 1/4, 4/1 to go to Man City, Lucas Moura is 10/11 to join Man Utd.

Aubameyang are 4/7 odds to go to Arsenal, Malcom is 2/9 odds to join them as well. Theo Walcott is 4/6 to go to Everton.

Andy Carroll is 4/6 odds to join Chelsea.

Aaron Lennon is 8/15 to join Burnley.

Jonjo Shelvey is 10/11 odds to join West Ham.

And finally Troy Deeny is 5/6 to join West Brom so Ralphy will be happy.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
3 hours ago, D@mm said:

So the current betting odds on Skybet are Sanchez to United are 1/4, 4/1 to go to Man City, Lucas Moura is 10/11 to join Man Utd.

Aubameyang are 4/7 odds to go to Arsenal, Malcom is 2/9 odds to join them as well. Theo Walcott is 4/6 to go to Everton.

I'm going to put £1.25 on all of those. I just wish it was more. 

• Moderators
6 hours ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Ryan Giggs is the new Welsh manager, looking to add being their greatest ever manager to being their greatest ever player.

Worst fucking news ever. Hopefully he can be arsed managing friendlies.

• Paid Members
5 hours ago, D@mm said:

Yeah I just said Sanchez is going to Man Utd cos they offered him more money to join, nothing to do with transfer fee but obviously that has come into play as well. 

That has everything to do with it. If Arsenal haven't accepted a bid from City, and City have said they're unwilling to bid above their £20m offer, then Sanchez hasn't 'chose' to join United over City has he?

2 hours ago, PowerButchi said:

I reckon we'll see Fergie pull him out of friendlies citing injuries.

5 hours ago, D@mm said:

Yeah I just said Sanchez is going to Man Utd cos they offered him more money to join, nothing to do with transfer fee but obviously that has come into play as well. It is a good deal for Arsenal.

What are the odds for them to stay at their clubs? 

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, PowerButchi said:

They were having a joke about that on MOTD.

• Paid Members

It does raise an interesting point. Is he going to be able to convince players to turn up for friendlies given his record?

7 hours ago, PunkStep said:

That has everything to do with it. If Arsenal haven't accepted a bid from City, and City have said they're unwilling to bid above their £20m offer, then Sanchez hasn't 'chose' to join United over City has he?

I reckon we'll see Fergie pull him out of friendlies citing injuries.

To be fair, if Sanchez really wanted to move to City he could reject United's contract offer and wait til the summer to join City when he's out of contract.

Archived