What just makes you SMILE?

tiger_rick

The whole Nash Paparazzi production skits in TNA about 10 years ago.

The whole thing was gold.

I'll also bring in the whole Hogan trains Okerlund skits!

For some reason I get a kick out of watching a gassed to the gills Hogan beast an unfit, portly and middle aged Mean Gene - the look on Genes face when a 300lb + Hogan is basically sat on his back making him climb the bleechers whilst shouting abuse at him is hilarious.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

The Fabulous Rougeaus. Everything from the music, to the tiny American flags, to the jackets. plus once the bell rang they would be proper twat heels. I bloody love Jacques and Raymond, and can't help but smile whenever I ending watching them on old DVDs or on the network.  

• Paid Members

Lost on anyone not following BritWres but currently "Shut up Lykos" pops me better than happens bell to bell.

On 5/24/2017 at 6:22 PM, Pinc said:

JBL shouting "Elizabeth!" at the first One Night Stand pay per view. I don't know what he was referencing and don't care.

JBL was brilliant that night.

Am I right in thinking that the DVD has alternate commentary from JBL sitting in the stands for the whole night?

On 5/26/2017 at 6:17 PM, air_raid said:

Lost on anyone not following BritWres but currently "Shut up Lykos" pops me better than happens bell to bell.

CCK are so much fun to watch, and boo. From their entrance music and their look to their 'sick' tag team moves, they have their act down to perfection. Glad to see them getting booked everywhere. Definitely an act that makes me smile.

I'm with you CCK fans. Their chemistry is something else. As soon as those opening notes hit and a few moments later you get sprayed by Brookes, you know you will be smiling through the duration of their match. 

Watching them win the CZW tag titles last week in particular made me smile! 

• 2 weeks later...

After watching the 10 man at Canadian Stampede I found myself smiling at Brian Pillman's cheating like a bastard, making an ass out of himself and tapping out Ken Shamrock during a pin and yelling to the ref "He's tapping out!" during the match. 

Archived