What just makes you SMILE?

tiger_rick

59 minutes ago, TildeGuy~! said:

Anytime Marty Scurll does his finger break spot, it's brilliant.

He did it recently at a PWG show to the ref (thinking he was doing it to Chuck Taylor but he was blinded by salt in eyes) 

Chuck hit his finisher and went to Pin Marty but the ref couldn't make the cover because he broke the refs fingers. 

Amazing

Saw him do it to Matt Riddle's toes at an OTT show. Match is free on YouTube

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
1 hour ago, Sonny Mustang said:

Some real gems in this thread!

anyone know where the regal hosting blind date can be found? Checked YouTube but all I'm getting is actual blind date...

I was just going to ask the same, I missed out on a lot of these comedy bits with Regal.  I'm looking forward to giving some of them a watch if they can be found.

14 hours ago, TildeGuy~! said:

Anytime Marty Scurll does his finger break spot, it's brilliant.

He did it recently at a PWG show to the ref (thinking he was doing it to Chuck Taylor but he was blinded by salt in eyes) 

Chuck hit his finisher and went to Pin Marty but the ref couldn't make the cover because he broke the refs fingers. 

Amazing

Great shout that, along with the little spin and the shout of "CHICKEN WING" before executing the move. It's these little things that complete the package, he's so much bloody fun to watch.

• Paid Members

Anyone who shouts the name of their finisher gets a thumbs up from me.

The first time we booked Joe E. Legend, the finishing stretch of his match was him grabbing his opponent shouting "BRAINBUSTER!", and then it getting countered over and over again. Probably did it six or seven times before finally hitting it, the shout getting more ridiculously OTT every time. I was struggling to keep a straight face.

5 hours ago, sj5522 said:

The Drifter is genuinely one of the best builds they've done for someone in ages. I'm loving it too. 

Is he over now?  He got huge heat at NXT but every time he turns up he seems to get a pop.

• Paid Members

How long is it until Money In The Bank PPV? 

If they could seriously hold off on him wrestling until that event and then he drifts in and takes the briefcase I could probably forgive every storyline mess the WWE have made in the past 5 years.

• Awards Moderator
21 minutes ago, Shy Dad said:

How long is it until Money In The Bank PPV? 

If they could seriously hold off on him wrestling until that event and then he drifts in and takes the briefcase I could probably forgive every storyline mess the WWE have made in the past 5 years.

It's 18th June this year but it's a SmackDown show so he won't be on it.

1 hour ago, TildeGuy~! said:

Is he over now?  He got huge heat at NXT but every time he turns up he seems to get a pop.

It's weird, he got booed for getting a mild push and being boring at first. I miss that heat he was getting there, only Eva came close. Now everyone seems to be loving him showing up in segments. 

I liked the Drifter before it was cool, like. *adjusts thick-rimmed spectacles*

• Paid Members
50 minutes ago, HarmonicGenerator said:

It's 18th June this year but it's a SmackDown show so he won't be on it.

Has he 'officially' signed with RAW? As a Drifter could it just be a case that he is showing up on Mondays rather than Tuesdays? I don't know, maybe I'm just so set on him holding the briefcase as a fantastic thing.

Archived