Paige leaked, seriously encrypt your files

LittlePreg

As some of you know, WWE Paige has had some videos, photos leaked online.

A quick Google and you'll find them.

Does anyone think she'll be fired or suspended for this, publicly traded company and all that stuff.

But seriously, why do people not encrypt these types of files

I'm so old and miserable now, I'm not even going to take a cursory look.

The novel sheen of these celebrity leaks has long worn off for me, and now it just seems really fucking cruel.

I'd hope she wouldn't get fired, as I'm sure Seth Rollins was caught in a similar bind only worst, as he was caught cheating on his partner. Though, someone on Twitter said she may have used the Women's title belt as a prop of some sort, in which case she probably will be in some trouble.

If that last bits true, that's silly, but in general I just feel sorry for her, knowing that shit just exists now.

Does anyone think she'll be fired or suspended for this, publicly traded company and all that stuff.

Hopefully not. She's done absolutely nothing wrong.
It's not that simple though, is it?

I'd heard she'd used the title belt as a prop, but if it's what's being said in the other thread, she's in real trouble. Is there a job in the world you wouldn't get sacked from/have to resign from if footage/pictures surfaced of you using prized company assets in that fashion?

It's just all so grim.

There really needs to be a crackdown on stealing people's private content and posting it online. It's a modern form of sexual harassment/assault and the world seems so slow in reacting.

As some of you know, WWE Paige has had some videos, photos leaked online.

A quick Google and you'll find them.

Doubt she will be fired. WWE Is very pro Women ATM and I  can see them framing Paige as the victim. Plus, am I right in saying that they are in the middle of filming a movie about her life right now?

Archived