Room 101 - The Tag Teams

Liam O'Rourke

• Paid Members

I give them a pass because Rosita.

Oh, yes. Sarita was lovely too, but Rosita... Tiny and gorgeous, I just wanted to pick her up and put her in my pocket. And have sex with her.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I give them a pass because Rosita.

Oh, yes. Sarita was lovely too, but Rosita... Tiny and gorgeous, I just wanted to pick her up and put her in my pocket. And have sex with her.

That doesn't sound creepy at all....

But I agree

WHOOSH

• Paid Members

I get a feeling Those HArris boys will be entry number one or the "best being saved for last."

• Paid Members

A very obvious choice but under any guise they are prime shite, Jacob & Eli, Gerald & Patrick, Jared & Jason, 8 Ball & Skull or just plain Ron & Don, The Harris Boys, 2 clunky god awful bores, these twins brothers carry an uncanny resemblance to a pair of circumcised penises and watching them wrestle is as painful as a circumcision without anaesthetic, they were mainstays on television from the mid-90s to the mid-00s, The awful Blu brothers opened up Wrestlemania 11 to really get the crowd in the mood, they continued to stink up the WWF riding around with Crush and Chainz on their 'beautiful custom titan bikes' before heading down south under the turgid guise of Gerald & Patrick (And i've just realised the Brisco and Patterson connection) 'Creative control' , they weren't done and would join Jeff Jarrett's NWO 2000 shambles, those of us lucky enough to attend the WCW uk tour in 2000 were even treated to them main evening against the Mamalukes, i won't even get into their time in TNA where they apparently now hang around backstage waiting for one more run, looking at the state of that company it may not be long before we get a singles feud between Ronald and Donald.

Absolutely Nailed it they were that bit of dog shit you seemingly couldn't get of your shoe

The Harris boys should make a comeback. Right winged pricks called Donnie are very much in vogue at the moment

They could team with The Wall against Mexican America

the tag team sensations of Swagger and Del Rio's MexAmerica V The Harris Boiz at Mania 33. Losers fund the wall

• Paid Members

Who were those two muscled bald twins WWE had in the early 2000's(i think)? Germini or some crap like that?

Looked like two muscled, constipated babies...

They were my choice. Fucking awful!

• Paid Members

If it erases everything they've ever done, then The Shield.

As they are now, I would be perfectly happy with no Roman Reigns, Dean Ambrose or Seth Rollins on the roster. Yeah, The Shield were red hot for a while but when I think of who they actually got over, I can only think of that night Goldust and Cody went over them. The rest were all 6 man tags against shot-together teams.
When the turn happened, they turned the wrong guy and we got stuck with Seth HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA Rollins, a Dean Ambrose who comes off as lazy and dopey rather than mental, and a Roman Reigns who is forcing himself on us like Boydy on a pair of pillows.

All three have been world champions and it never got them or the belt any more over. In the short term they were fantastic, but overall to the product they're nothing and have done more harm than good in terms of drawing fans in.

My first reaction was the Bushwhackers, but someone's already done a fantastic write-up on them.

Second reaction, the Nasty Boys, but someone's already done a great write up on them too.

Third choice of tag team to go into Room 101 has to be Cryme Tyme. The worst kind of racial stereotype that only Vince can drag out - 'They're two black guys, Paul! They must be criminals!', with absolutely terrible introductory videos - let's train for our WWE debuts by commiting low-level crimes! Anticipating the backlash, WWE then had the nerve to announce on their website that they were a parody of racial stereotypes...

So ignoring all that, they end up on TV for three years, with a self-inflicted break after they got fired. Whilst I accept a lot of the drizzliest shits they did was not theor fault - those Euros, Euros, yeah yeah, Lita's farewell, - and I have enjoyed reading both of JTG's books, as a team, they were crap. Shad was terrible, and JTG becoming more known for people forgetting he was even employed come the end sums it up.I can't remember any of their matches, anything they did in the ring, or them being instrumental in the tag division being anything more than an afterthought.

Yup, Cryme Tyme for me.

Archived