Disney and Other Theme Parks aka PB's fairgrounds for young girls

Nick Soapdish

• Paid Members

And it has Test Track, one of my favourite rides. But I so love going around the world and of course sampling one of the worlds greatest drinks in Beverly

Soarin' is amazing too.
Not so much since the new film and crappy CGI locations

Though Patrick Warburton is still there so not all doom and gloom

And it has Test Track, one of my favourite rides. But I so love going around the world and of course sampling one of the worlds greatest drinks in Beverly

Read all about Beverly before we went. Got the camcorder ready for when my wife took a sip, and..... she loved it. Gutted.
And you are still married.... Edited by Nick Soapdish

• Paid Members

The only rides I like at EPCOT are Test Track and Mission: Space - still can't figure out how they do all those effects though. I know it's some sort of centrifuge system but it's amazing how they do the weightlessness effect. Soarin' is pants though. I queued for about 2 hours to go on it not long after it opened and it was the biggest disappointment ever.

Edit: just found a great article explaining the mechanics of Mission: Space. Brilliant.

Edited by Monkee

Has anyone every done the Horror Nights at Universal?

Were wondering about whether to bother with it. From what ive seen on videos and pics the houses are pretty impressive as far as their design and quality but ultimately it is basically people jumping out on you for cheap scares? Considering the extra cost on top of already high ticket prices and I hear there are huge queues for a lot of stuff im thinking against it currently. Anyone think theyre a must?

• Paid Members

Were wondering about whether to bother with it. From what ive seen on videos and pics the houses are pretty impressive as far as their design and quality but ultimately it is basically people jumping out on you for cheap scares? Considering the extra cost on top of already high ticket prices and I hear there are huge queues for a lot of stuff im thinking against it currently. Anyone think theyre a must?

I almost shit myself and my wife wanted to leave after half an hour

yeah, its worth experiencing for sure

Been to HHN three times (2009,2011 and 2013) loved it everytime. I would recommend getting the express passes if you want to see everything, unless you go on a night after Halloween itself as then the queues and crowds are quite thin. Edited by Abe_Knuckleball_Schwartz

Ive not had to book Discovery Cove myself but ive generally been checking out FloridaTix.com and Orlandoattractiontickets.co.uk. They seem to compete against each other and are generally the cheapest.

Im still not sure on HHN so we may decide at the time as to whether we want to try it. It seems like a cool little extra for a lot of extra dollar.

• Paid Members

I did discovery cove 10 years ago. You don't spend long with the dolphins but it's magical. Plus you have the other Pools with Rays and other fish you can see. Have a huge lazy river and bird section where you can feed them. All your food and drink was included in the price, including Beer. Just leave the beer until you have finished all swimming you want to do

Edited by Nick Soapdish

• Paid Members

Went Paris for New Year's. Besides it being cold it was a fantastic time. The Tower of Terror is a superb ride, adore it. The Rock n Rollercoaster might just gave the cheesiest pre-ride vignette I have ever seen. Much better obviously than Hong Kong, but that's still in early days.

• Paid Members

Went Paris for New Year's. Besides it being cold it was a fantastic time. The Tower of Terror is a superb ride, adore it. The Rock n Rollercoaster might just gave the cheesiest pre-ride vignette I have ever seen. Much better obviously than Hong Kong, but that's still in early days.

Hong Kong is definetly better then when it opened and it was pretty much a 1 day park. The Iron Man ride and Meet and Greet are apparently great.

Shangahi has that Tron coaster I am desperate to go on (as a massive Tron fan) and that cool looking Pirates of the Caribbean movie ride