Disney and Other Theme Parks aka PB's fairgrounds for young girls

Nick Soapdish

• Paid Members

Right I need some help re Disney.

Staying on after Mania for a week in Orlando. We have got 3 day passes to Universal but also ideally want to do day trips to Magic Kingdom and Hollywood Studios. Is there anywhere I can buy just day tickets or is it just a turn up on the day and pay?

Thanks for any help

Day tickets usally cost over $100. normally cheaper to buy a 2 week pass from the UK!

• Paid Members

Soapdish, N: do you do any crossover podcasting with Midnight Zeus of this parish?

Does he do one too?

Not sure if sarcastic but:

http://dedicatedtodlp.com/

Podcasts, videos, blogs, the lot.

I am friends with the Midnight Zeus. He guested on one of our earliest episodes in 2012 but alas have not been invited on to his still! I do like dedicated to DLP. It's a less grown up version of Dis After Dark in ways, though his focus is mostly on DLP (obvs) with ours covering All Disney parks worldwide (but mostly WDW and DLP)

BTW latest epsiode just got released and available on itunes, tunein, stitcher or your podcast app of choice or listen right here. See if you can spot the seamless editing I did in post production this week ;-)

http://hwcdn.libsyn.com/p/9/9/f/99f1e110eeb55c57/DaD2311820Superbowl20Funday.mp3?c_id=14117574&destination_id=181588&expiration=1486505212&hwt=db2497b92660981cf4dc4812e9637c7b 

based on this https://youtu.be/LeiCd_PQMl0

Edited by Nick Soapdish

• Paid Members

Soapdish, N: do you do any crossover podcasting with Midnight Zeus of this parish?

Does he do one too?

Not sure if sarcastic but:http://dedicatedtodlp.com/

Surprisingly not sarcastic for once! Heard of this one but never really listened as not a DLP fan.

• Paid Members

Does he do one too?
Not sure if sarcastic but:http://dedicatedtodlp.com/

Surprisingly not sarcastic for once! Heard of this one but never really listened as not a DLP fan.

I'll also shout out to the 2nd best Universal Studios podcast, The Unofficial Universal Orlando Podcast and if you like your theme park news less relevant, Grim Grinning Hosts

• Paid Members

My main 3 are the Dibbcast, Disneyfoodblog and the Disneydish. Used to listen to the Disneybrit but it started to irritate me for some reason so I stopped.

Dis After Dark was created after the 2012 Disneybrit Idol competition where I was runner up in a rigged competition. The "winner" lasted about 3 months. Adam has had some dodgy moments over the years. I listen every now and again but his latest recruits are terrible in my opinion.

I like Disney dish, not heard the foodblog but most of the dibbcast are arrogant arseholes. Unfortunately a lot of podcasts won't reference or help other podcasts out. We have guests from all types of Disney podcasts around the world to publise their work. The favour is rarely returned which is a shame but that tends to be common.

• Paid Members

Really could not give 2 shits about the World of Pandora. Beastly Kingdom was a much better idea than those lanky wank-smurfs.

It's interesting that some of Beastly Kingdom was reused for Islands of Adventure, pre Potter. And whilst I agree, they look like they have done some amazing work. However, had they known Lucas was about to sell up, they would never have done this. They panicked after Hogsmead smashed it

• Paid Members

Dont forget the new toy story land sandwiched in there to.

Just hoping uni get Nintendo land up and running for my next trip

As long as it's not a carbon copy of what exists in DLP and HK it will be alright but I fear it will be. Good landscaping but poor attractions. I'd rather have seen Cars Land as this rides look better

• Paid Members

As long as it's not a carbon copy of what exists in DLP and HK it will be alright but I fear it will be. Good landscaping but poor attractions. I'd rather have seen Cars Land as this rides look better

They've already released a concept of Slinky which looked infinitely better than the DLP version. Nothing could be lamer than that.

The design of Slinky (queue being the box he comes in, is great) but agreed the ride is terrible. Saying that, my 2 year old loved it!

Slinky_Dog_Spin-1_0_Original.jpg