The Notorious v Money

ColinBollocks

• Paid Members

On a more serious note though, what's with Floyd and his bags? It seems so fucking odd that he's got a rucksack gimmick. Am I missing something? All I keep thinking about is them playing "What's In Your Bag, Angelos?" on Shooting Stars.

hqdefault.jpg

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last night was truly something else, echo people saying those who never follow either sport have been messaging me asking if I'm following it. I seriously hope somehow, Conor pulls off the win. He's so-so good at this stuff. 

• Paid Members
37 minutes ago, Supremo said:

On a more serious note though, what's with Floyd and his bags? It seems so fucking odd that he's got a rucksack gimmick. Am I missing something? All I keep thinking about is them playing "What's In Your Bag, Angelos?" on Shooting Stars.

I genuinely thought Conor was going to launch that rucksack into the crowd, or at least the contents. Would have made for a great moment for the sake of a few thousand quid. Of course, you'd need Floyd to sell for him for maximum effect but they aren't going to go all in on the pro wrestling thing. Would still have been good even with a no-sell though.

29 minutes ago, d-d-d-dAz said:

Yeah, but he's losing. That's the only lever he has to pull to try and save face.

Winning, losing, it doesn't matter. When you're trying to sell the public a show and get them to pay you to watch, you don't come out midway through the promotion and essentially admit that you're bullshitting everyone.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Supremo said:

Dana's massive, HGH head seems to be getting pinker and pinker each time he announces Conor. Can you imagine it by the time they get to London? He'll be neon.

DEhcfy7XsAkn1je.jpg

Fair fucks to Mayweather there, he could have made an issue out of it but knows the difference between an Irishman saying "Boy" and a white southern bloke for instance saying the same.  Not getting all Luis Suarez on the subtlety of it all but it seems they were trying to look for an angle and Mayweather shut it down.

Archived