The Notorious v Money

ColinBollocks

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He was talking worldwide numbers and it did over a million here (just through Sky) and who knows about Canada, Australia, New Zealand and whoever the fuck else are forced into buying PPVs.

Then you can't count the refunds of people who tried buying through fight pass and other platforms that crashed on the night.

• Paid Members

That's bad behaviour on his part. What does he expect to gain from talking like that? Complaining about the judgment is one thing (and he's completely wrong, he had no fucking legs left), but making sideways comments about the guy's wife, and using it to try and de-legitimise the guy's work - that's rude, disrespectful, and completely unworthy of him.

I like the guy, but that's really bad form.

• Paid Members
On 9/27/2017 at 9:37 PM, the_mole said:

He was talking worldwide numbers and it did over a million here (just through Sky) and who knows about Canada, Australia, New Zealand and whoever the fuck else are forced into buying PPVs.

Then you can't count the refunds of people who tried buying through fight pass and other platforms that crashed on the night.

I honestly don't think he was talking worldwide. It would have been way too early to get any information like that when he was saying it. Plus no one ever talks worldwide, It's always US buys......Plus it's Dana. He has a history of talking shite

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, ColinBollocks said:

He's talking bollocks, obviously, but I think he's being a bit clever (even if he doesn't realise it). It's a nice narrative for the delusion part of his fanbase to latch onto.

spot on Bollocks.

Archived