Jump to content

Failed Comedian 2016  

146 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

 

If your friend shared it, then it isn't very random is it?

Oh do fuck off you sanctimonious twat.

Quit trying to over take my lead in the votes or I'll start pulling out the Christmas cracker jokes

Posted

I'm sure there are subtle differences between dank, peng and peak. I'm not entirely sure what they are mind, I just saw a young person say dank on Facebook so I've started using it

  • Paid Members
Posted

My teacher friend informs me that all the kids are using 'swerve' these days rather than peng etc. Fucking Russo.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...