Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted December 26, 2016 Awards Moderator Posted December 26, 2016 Which of these shows was your favourite in 2016? Vote and discuss!
Jon-Carr_92 Posted December 27, 2016 Posted December 27, 2016 As much as I enjoy NXT and it being worth every penny of my £9.99 a month. I have to give it to the hardworking guys of Angaar TV for their phenomenal stuff!
Moderators PowerButchi Posted December 27, 2016 Moderators Posted December 27, 2016 Angaar TV. Honestly, their Hornswoggle spot and Shield run in popped me more than anything this year
Keith Houchen Posted December 27, 2016 Posted December 27, 2016 Yep, agree with Butch. The creativity of Angaar is sensational.
Paid Members Benno Posted December 28, 2016 Paid Members Posted December 28, 2016 Do we all just vote for NXT out of habit? Lack of other options? How good the Takeover specials are? The actual TV show itself has been dry as sand for a long while.
Alex Wright Mark Posted December 28, 2016 Posted December 28, 2016 The actual TV show itself has been dry as sand for a long while. Agreed. Smackdown Live has pissed over NXT this year. Although Angaar TV is still king.
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted December 28, 2016 Paid Members Posted December 28, 2016 (edited) Cant remember the last time I watched NXT. Reminds me of 2005 era TNA. PPVs are good, but the TVs are uneventful if unoffensive. Smackdown's way better. Its got AJ Styles on it every week for a start. That in itself puts it ahead of most shows. Edited December 28, 2016 by IANdrewDiceClay
Paid Members Gus Mears Posted January 1, 2017 Paid Members Posted January 1, 2017 Angaar. Not taking the piss either. WWE bores the shit out of me to the extent that I still haven't watched Mania, but I eagerly await each new Angaar upload. It's fresh, funny and actually different.
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted January 2, 2017 Moderators Posted January 2, 2017 I was pretty sure I'd get bored of it really quickly but I haven't. It's just great fun!
Really Big Shoe Posted January 2, 2017 Posted January 2, 2017 Angaar, Rohit and the lads should be on a bigger stage.
Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted January 2, 2017 Author Awards Moderator Posted January 2, 2017 At the halfway stage of voting, this may be the most hotly contested category - only three votes separate the top three nominees!
Sheffbag Posted January 5, 2017 Posted January 5, 2017 Angaar for me, to do what they do with the equipment they have and be as entertaining as they are deserves it.
Recommended Posts