FYI

Michael_3165

I'm an enormous fan of you thinking that people call you a total moron due to Keith and not because, you know, you're a moron.

But I've been here for years and never had an argument or people thinking I'm a moron until a few weeks back when Keith started with the Batista cock thing?

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Been trying to find the Two Sheds magnum opus "Two weeks at McCool's" for you to read, it's somewhere in Gold I think but can't find it.

I've still got this on my hard drive if you'd like me to send it to you, Direct?

I've read it three times now. Changed my life, it did.

It's probably altered because you've outed yourself as a bit of a homophobe between the Batista thread and then referring to me and Keith as bummers like that's a bad thing.

Apologies, I'm not an homophobe, "gay banter" seems to be the in thing here.

Been trying to find the Two Sheds magnum opus "Two weeks at McCool's" for you to read, it's somewhere in Gold I think but can't find it.

I've still got this on my hard drive if you'd like me to send it to you, Direct?

I've read it three times now. Changed my life, it did.

No thanks, I only recalled remembering someone doing a column called 2 Sheds.

• Moderators

I'm an enormous fan of you thinking that people call you a total moron due to Keith and not because, you know, you're a moron.

But I've been here for years and never had an argument or people thinking I'm a moron until a few weeks back when Keith started with the Batista cock thing?

Wasn't Keith who brought it up. So Moron is fair

Wasn't Keith who brought it up. So Moron is fair

He was involved. Anyway it doesn't matter now. As I said I've posted here for years with no issues.

Archived