FYI

Michael_3165

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I tell you this much, if I has to take it off either Cheggers or Batista, I'd have Cheggers up me in a heartbeat. Saw his cock on that naked game show, no bigger than a button mushroom.

Bloody hell is that how this started me mentioning two sheds? Maybe we should stop this squabbling. Call a truce.

Well, "It" whatever it is, started with you saying the original post was probably aimed at me, for some reason.

Bloody hell is that how this started me mentioning two sheds? Maybe we should stop this squabbling. Call a truce.

Well, "It" whatever it is, started with you saying the original post was probably aimed at me, for some reason.

Yes, I just feel you start on people and sway people's opinions on others foll Wing. But as I said, I'm happy to call a truce.

Impact, would you rather be mounted by Batista once, or Keith Chegwin three times? Keep in mind that you would be taking more in cubic total with the latter option.It's an important philosophical question first posed by Rene Descartes.

Neither, how about you?

Yes, I just feel you start on people and sway people's opinions on others foll Wing. But as I said, I'm happy to call a truce.

Impact, would you rather be mounted by Batista once, or Keith Chegwin three times? Keep in mind that you would be taking more in cubic total with the latter option.It's an important philosophical question first posed by Rene Descartes.

Neither, how about you?

Archived