FYI

Michael_3165

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I find the attitude of this forum abhorrent. If you disagree with the consensus you are shot down by middle aged blokes who have nothing better to do than throw childish insults on a forum. Keyboard warriors at their best.

Instead of discussion you get a handful of guys who think their opinion actually means something telling you that you are an idiot.

Well I am off and just wanted to tell you (you know who you are) that you can go fuck yourself and your holier than fuckin thou attitudes.

Don't let the bastards grind you down mate

• Paid Members

Does David Boon still hold the record for most cans devoured on the flight between Australia and England?

I think its safe what was the number ? I remember one of the England rugby lads had a shot a few years ago but nobody had told the spanner it was record in dumpy cans. He scunnered himself trying

Does David Boon still hold the record for most cans devoured on the flight between Australia and England?

I think its safe what was the number ? I remember one of the England rugby lads had a shot a few years ago but nobody had told the spanner it was record in dumpy cans. He scunnered himself trying

It was 53 I think. Unsurprisingly he had to be carried off the plane.

• Paid Members

I think the only middle aged ones on here are me and Knightmare, and I certainly haven't condemned your choice of wrestling or sot any insults your way.

Do you have a problem with middle aged people? Were a nice bunch. We wear slippers and discuss the best way to build a shed, so no idea where the hatred comes from.

Bet you don't like them dark foreigners either.

Archived