FYI

Michael_3165

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't make someone post the penis hat pic.

Think the original post is probably aimed at you, always piping in. I'm not a regular poster so not sure if he is Julian Two Sheds.

Doubt it, I don't watch wrestling, let alone have an opinion on whatever the fuck he was on about.

• Paid Members

Why on earth would anyone want two sheds? Just cess pits full of spiders and tools that require manual labouring. The only acceptable shed content is an home brew kit and a analogue radio to listen to TMS long wave.

Sorry Gus but you are wrong, the best place for the home brew kit is the side board I've always found. Too cold in the shed.

My house, being a 60's council concrete block, had a built in shed and a coal bunker and so never invested in a proper shed. Although I did have an old desk in there to sit at while I potted plants or set my potatoes to sprut, smoked my pipe and had a pint of best.

Think the original post is probably aimed at you, always piping in. I'm not a regular poster so not sure if he is Julian Two Sheds.
Doubt it, I don't watch wrestling, let alone have an opinion on whatever the fuck he was on about.
Why you on a wrestling forum then?

Read his ebook

Why?

Archived