UFC 207: Nunes vs Rousey

wandshogun09

Who wins and how?   

45 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Quoting Rizin is nonsense, Japanese orgs like to exaggerate, there is plenty of proof I can't be bothered adding but Pride lied about their finances for over a year, They lied about their attendance, Saitama seats up to 37,000 according to their website and Rizin lied about their NY ratings, said in was 10 million when it was 6.

Bellator already have a Russian TV deal, same one the UFC has.

I'm not quoting Rizin, I'm quoting the man himself, ~DA MELTZ~

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This image of him as a simple, God-fearing man who's being taken to the cleaners by the Russian mafia and his evil manager is bullshit. It's carefully cultivated to keep him popular in Russia, but the cunt is loaded, and has his fingers in a lot of Russian-flavoured pies, from Governmental positions to being the Chairman of the Russian MMA Union, to part-owning a major MMA promotion, to hanging out with Putin.

I was going to mention this. The way it's made out, Fedor holds a lot of sway in Russia. Without his status, it's said that Aleks would have been locked up a long time ago. Sharing the last name as Fedor got him off the hook on numerous occasions apparently. 

He couldn't stop Chechen dictator holding children MMA fights and when he did critisize it, he was threatened and his daughter was attacked just earlier this year. Ari Emanuel & Dana White just met the vice President/former head of sports to hold an event there, Fedor wouldn't be able to oppose this if it goes through.

• Paid Members

I hope Cruz handles Garbrandt handily next week, preferably with a KO. No one came out well from that awful attempt at hyping the match at the weekend, but still Garbrandt was exposed as being completely witless with his child-like insults that didn't really make much sense.

• Paid Members

i'm in the other camp. I like Garbrandt, the bickering is childish but Garbrandt is clearly an emotional guy, he fights with anger and i don't feel he's talking shit purely from a hype persepective. Cruz on the other hand is all calculated, his pre-fight talk all plays into his gameplan and he's a smug prick doing it. I'd love to see Garbrandt pull it off.

Like i said previously though, i feel Garbrandt's aggressive style will make for a great fight, he's going to get frustrated if Cruz is dancing around too much and i think he'll take risks, probably to his dis-advantage.

Reports about that Cain is out of the Werdum fight.

According to his head coach @akajav, Cain Velasquez is training Jiu-Jitsu RIGHT NOW and is not out of UFC 207. Report's inaccurate, he said.

Mendez also stressed they are making no excuses going into 207, despite the back issue. He said Cain is on point and he's confident in him.

• Paid Members

Reports about that Cain is out of the Werdum fight.

According to his head coach @akajav, Cain Velasquez is training Jiu-Jitsu RIGHT NOW and is not out of UFC 207. Report's inaccurate, he said.

Cain is actually on Twitter RIGHT NOW (when Jav tweeted that), posting pictures of a car he's making.

https://twitter.com/cainmma/status/812046526931406848

But I don't buy the story - it's unsubstantiated & not a credible source. Cain literally just tweeted a poster for the fight too:

https://twitter.com/cainmma/status/812051012135567360

• Paid Members

Mendez also stressed they are making no excuses going into 207, despite the back issue. He said Cain is on point and he's confident in him.

We're not making excuses BUT...we're just putting it out there that Cain's got a bad back anyway. OK.

We'll see about that. Even if AKA themselves aren't going to make excuses, if Werdum spanks him again you can bet that all you'll hear about from the Cain bumlickers is 'Yeah, but Cain's back was fucked. Give him a third crack at Werdum and he'll smash him'. I love Cain but I think for some of his fans he could go 0-10 against a fighter and they'd always have an excuse and a reason why the 'real Cain' would've destroyed the other guy.

Archived