Day to day Look-A-Likes

TheLowdown1987

I was wondering if anybody else has any day to day look a likes. You know, mates or people you see in the street or see at work. People you see, look like a famous person and make you smile or giggle.

I have a few. One of my mates dad's looks the spit of Ricky Morton. It's amazing this guy still rocks a mullet, but it is Walsall, so we let him off with that one.

13255125.jpg?t=1404476100

I have two guys that work in the same building as me. One looks exactly like Lewis Black, like exactly like him, just without the anger and weird hand motions.

lewis-black1.jpg

The other character who seems to know Lewis Black is literally the Asian Pauly Shore. Again, it's the spit, just a darker shade. 

MV5BMTc2OTUyMzIxNl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzUw

Seeing these guys, who might I add don't realise that I have this going on in my head when I see them or dont know why I piss my self laughing when I pass them before work makes my day so much easier.

Anybody have any others?

• Paid Members

This bloke is the spitting image of Dave Benson Phillips, crazy how similar to him he looks.

Fuck all like him mate.  Not a gunge tank in sight.

If I may hazard a stab at a legit post in this thread, I have a mate who at age 36 is still known almost exclusively as 'Boss Man' - because, well, this is his old man.  Gone grey in recent years, but if you can imagine him with dark brown hair in the mid 90's, then I need say no more.

0205f92.jpg

• Paid Members

30 fucking 6! He's had a hard paper round.

I'd say he looks more like Kenny Rogers if he pruned his hair a bit.

Ha, that's his dad I meant.  Which sparked the craze of naming everyone after a wrestler who's dad bore the most passing of resemblences too.  None came close to the dead ringer that was Boss Man, but having a dad with white hair was enough to earn you the nickname Ric Flair, beard = Macho Man etc.

• Paid Members

There's a bloke who used to drink in my local looks like Rod Stewart. Face, hair clothes the lot. I suspect he just got fed up with people going "you don't half look like Rod Stewart" and just embraced it to such a degree that everyone just said it behind his back.

• Paid Members

There's a guy I used to see on my lunch break when I lived/worked in Herts that was clearly obsessed with the Gordon Gecko character from Wall Street. He completely modelled his look on him- looked liked him facially for a start and had the same slicked back hair with the same length, dressed like a right corporate 80s twonk as well. Red braces the lot. Looked a right nob.

Archived