Day to day Look-A-Likes

TheLowdown1987

I'm guessing at least a few of you will have seen this over the last couple of days:

Bill Murray or Tom Hanks?

25-murray.w529.h529.jpg

The woman in the picture's confirmed it's Murray.

but stick to the script of at least one of the candidates being completely irrelevant and lost on the entire forum. Topic dodger

They're both dead ringers for my Uncle Jimmin.

Between the ages of 17 and 26 or so used was always being told I looked like John Lennon. I don't think there was a month (or many weeks) went by without someone saying "has anyone ever said you look like John Lennon?" Used to piss me off as I got it so often.

In Aldi the other day I was queuing behind a bloke who was the spit of Ronnie Wood.

• Paid Members

Between the ages of 17 and 26 or so used was always being told I looked like John Lennon. I don't think there was a month (or many weeks) went by without someone saying "has anyone ever said you look like John Lennon?" Used to piss me off as I got it so often.

In Aldi the other day I was queuing behind a bloke who was the spit of Ronnie Wood.

Please tell me you jammed together, preferably in isle 1 next to the spreads and preserves.

• Paid Members

Sadly i haven't been told I look like Lennon for ten years so Ronnie wasn't interested. I tried to catch his eye but he only had eyes for the Super Six veg deal.

Lettuce Spend the Night Together?

Archived