Agatha Christie's Paige discussion.

IANdrewDiceClay

Should traffic wardens be armed?  

166 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members

I'm stunned that this is still rumbling on. What difference does it make if a mid level "diva" did or didn't fail a drugs test? Maybe I'm getting old but kids doing drugs has been a fad for a while.

The division will be just fine with the quality female wrestlers currently on the pay roll & in developmental.

Paige will not be short of offers from the weird and wonderful world of indys.

I'm stunned that this is still rumbling on. What difference does it make if a mid level "diva" did or didn't fail a drugs test? Maybe I'm getting old but kids doing drugs has been a fad for a while.

The division will be just fine with the quality female wrestlers currently on the pay roll & in developmental.

A few reasons, really.

This mid level diva is the most prominent UK female wrestler there is, arguably of all time. Not only that, but this forum has been around for as long as she has been wrestling and learning her craft. Quite a few posters have been following her career since she started training, even when she was on a tv show saying how she didn't want to follow in her parents footsteps in a wonderful bit of using tv to work the audience. If memory serves, Ricky said they used the money on a WAW show. Brilliant!

Then there is the aforementioned Ricky. Now, quite a few people think that they can have a laugh by knocking his daughter. And on the flip side, there are many posters who have seen the Knight family in action and have loved their work. WAW shows are some of the most well received in the country. That's why Paige is a big deal and why this thread is still going.

Had it been a mid level diva who isn't from the uk, or grew up professionally in the uk, or whose relatives post on here, this thread wouldn't have had a tenth of the traffic.

A few reasons, really.

This mid level diva is the most prominent UK female wrestler there is, arguably of all time. Not only that, but this forum has been around for as long as she has been wrestling and learning her craft. Quite a few posters have been following her career since she started training, even when she was on a tv show saying how she didn't want to follow in her parents footsteps in a wonderful bit of using tv to work the audience. If memory serves, Ricky said they used the money on a WAW show. Brilliant!

Then there is the aforementioned Ricky. Now, quite a few people think that they can have a laugh by knocking his daughter. And on the flip side, there are many posters who have seen the Knight family in action and have loved their work. WAW shows are some of the most well received in the country. That's why Paige is a big deal and why this thread is still going.

Had it been a mid level diva who isn't from the uk, or grew up professionally in the uk, or whose relatives post on here, this thread wouldn't have had a tenth of the traffic.

Saying all of that, a thread about Billy Gunn got to 25 pages, so you just never know.

• Paid Members

Still can't get my head around it. Each to their own I guess but regardless of being from the UK or her dad posting on here in the grand scheme of things it has little or no impact on WWE or the UK scene. Except promotions will get a few more sales once she's back here. In my opinion. The whole discussion/obsession is just surreal.

Still can't get my head around it. Each to their own I guess but regardless of being from the UK or her dad posting on here in the grand scheme of things it has little or no impact on WWE or the UK scene. Except promotions will get a few more sales once she's back here. In my opinion. The whole discussion/obsession is just surreal.

Same can be said of any discussion thread, to be fair.

• 2 weeks later...

I was not aware there were rumours/stories of heat between Paige and Charlotte due to Alberto.

Admittedly its all the less than reputable sites that seem to be saying it but they were stating Charlotte had a fling with Alberto not long after he came back to the company last year and now obviously he's with Paige.

Sorry to bring this back up but had not heard this before now.