Agatha Christie's Paige discussion.

IANdrewDiceClay

Should traffic wardens be armed?  

166 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Moderators

shes a fucking coked up dummy

Yeah. Not cunty at all, is it? Especially in the knowledge her father is reading who's probably going through a bit of a tough time with this.

Not cunty at all. Nor are a fair few other statements on this thread. Not one iota.

• Paid Members

Some of the comments on here are not at all necessary.

I strongly concur with that. Some people are really acting the cunt.

Normally it wouldn't matter, as the people involved wouldn't be reading it - but they know Ricky is on here and are intentionally trying to twist the knife. It's a pussy move.

• Paid Members

Who is acting the cunt? People with experience with 'illegal substances' commenting on recognisable behaviour are being cunts? I'd say that's simply relevant to the conversation. 

"She's gotta be sniffing something. She's got that coke fiend look to her"

"She looks like she's been sold into slavery, he is her master and she is frightened to leave or incable of leaving due to her daily dose of forced happy pills."

"A fucking coked up dummy"

"She looks like a smack head"

None of the above would really matter except that people know full well her fucking Dad is on here - have a bit of respect for the guys daughter.

Yeah. Not cunty at all, is it? Especially in the knowledge her father is reading who's probably going through a bit of a tough time with this.

Not cunty at all. Nor are a fair few other statements on this thread. Not one iota.

That one...maybe. But as you say, it's only "cunty" because her dad can see it. If it was aimed at Sunny, Chyna, or Jeff Hardy, it wouldn't be seen as a problem. Paige is a public figure, a famous WWE wrestler. A discussion on an internet forum shouldn't exactly be holding opinions back just so that people aren't hurting her dad's feelings. 

Some of the comments on here are not at all necessary.

I strongly concur with that. Some people are really acting the cunt.

Normally it wouldn't matter, as the people involved wouldn't be reading it - but they know Ricky is on here and are intentionally trying to twist the knife. It's a pussy move.

Again, it only matters because her dad can read it? Come on. If she didn't want her parents to read about her use of illegal substances, she shouldn't have been using them whilst with a company that tests regularly. I feel bad for Ricky, because she's obviously bullshitted him and her entire family, but that doesn't mean people have to be nice about it.

Edited by iPumaPants

• Moderators

That one...maybe. But as you say, it's only "cunty" because her dad can see it. If it was aimed at Sunny, Chyna, or Jeff Hardy, it wouldn't be seen as a problem. Paige is a public figure, a famous WWE wrestler. A discussion on an internet forum shouldn't exactly be holding opinions back just so that people aren't hurting her dad's feelings. 

I didn't say it's only cunty as her dad can see it. It's a shitty statement regardless, made especially more so in the knowledge that people know her father is a member of this forum and will read it. While Paige is indeed a public figure, her father is a member of this message board, and I'd deem it somewhat off if people made overly callous personal comments about a child of any other member of this forum if they were going through problems, so I still do in this instance. There's a difference between discussing possible drug use and calling her a "fucking coked up dummy" or "smackhead". That's obvious, or at least should be.

Edited by PowerButchi

She's not a child. She's an adult who has made her own choices, and those have evidently been bad ones.

Her father can choose whether or not to read this thread, knowing the kind of comments that were made before, knowing that people will jump on this. Or he can choose to not read it. I hope he hasn't read the comments, but I'd feel that way regardless of who he or she is. I felt that way when pictures of a coked up Amy Winehouse were all over the media. I'm a parent too.

But it doesn't mean people are out of order for commenting. As I said, if the person in question wasn't related to someone here, noone would care about the 'cunty' comments.

Edited by iPumaPants

• Moderators

Christ. No-one has said people are out of order for commenting. More the comments used. It's quite simple. It's a newsworthy item, and people are free to discuss it, just I (and others) find much of the verbiage used unpalatable. And some might well care about the style of comments used if it was someone unrelated to someone here. People have often times been picked up on about their verbiage here while discussing people when regards to things like misogyny, mental health, disability and substance abuse. And if you want to keep on discussing this tangent, direct it to my PM box and not in here, as it's filling up the thread with bollocks including mine. I feel it's a discussion for another day.

Aaaaaanyway, so back to the topic at hand.

Edited by PowerButchi

Del Rio is bloody impressive in some regards. He's been with Paige 10 minutes and already has got her to get his name tattooed on her, seemingly willing to give up a well paid dream job for him and also apparently into the Colombian Marching Powder.

If I had that sort of influence and control over my wife, life would be a lot more bearable

• Paid Members

Call me naive, but to me she just looks like she's had a few shandies more than she ought to and is still loved up over her new beau. Has she had the neck surgery yet? I'm guessing not as she's not wearing any kind of brace or collar for support.

According to a couple of reports I have seen WWE do not believe Paige requires surgery on her neck.
If Paige goes ahead with the surgery it is possible WWE will not pay for it - apparently if they do not believe surgery is the right option/needed for a wrestler they will not/have no obligation to pay for it.

Del Rio is bloody impressive in some regards. He's been with Paige 10 minutes and already has got her to get his name tattooed on her, seemingly willing to give up a well paid dream job for him and also apparently into the Colombian Marching Powder.

If I had that sort of influence and control over my wife, life would be a lot more bearable

Yeah. You're a cunt.

According to a couple of reports I have seen WWE do not believe Paige requires surgery on her neck.

If Paige goes ahead with the surgery it is possible WWE will not pay for it - apparently if they do not believe surgery is the right option/needed for a wrestler they will not/have no obligation to pay for it.

That's fair, though, isn't it? Unless you're asking CM Punk, the WWE have good doctors. As someone said previously, there have been instances where people, Finn Balor, for example, have suffered injuries and been in surgery less than 48 hours later. It's not like Paige wasn't seen to be held in some high regard by the WWE (in terms of being given opportunities and championships).

Yeah. You're a cunt.

Blimey. I only fancy a steak dinner every now and again