Agatha Christie's Paige discussion.

IANdrewDiceClay

Should traffic wardens be armed?  

166 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Is this a surprise? I read months ago wwe wanted to distance themselves from del rio due to his partying and were concerned for paige. Now he's drifting from one shady event to another and she's busted for illegal substances and looks like she's tuned to the moon. Lies on top of lies. It's not going to end well. But despite everything wwe will still get the blame for it no doubt.

Anyone else think this stabbing thing has similarities to a point when he pulled out of PCW last year over a knee injury was it less than a week to go? Yet he was in the ring no time. I saw him last July (was originally May and this was when he was due to come then) and I was honestly awaiting a statement saying he's done his knee in. He's out for 6 months to a year. So he's had to cancel. Correct me if I'm wrong. You'd think being back in the ring so soon would risk opening his wound if he landed awkwardly.

Maybe the comments made me expect worse, but she doesn't look that bad to me. She's definitely lost a fair bit of weight, but her lack of in-ring action and her injury may mean she's just slacking on the gym. I don't know.

But when this blows over and she's wrestling again (wherever that is), she should totally go with a "possible addict" gimmick. Be quality.

Maybe the comments made me expect worse, but she doesn't look that bad to me. She's definitely lost a fair bit of weight, but her lack of in-ring action and her injury may mean she's just slacking on the gym. I don't know.

But when this blows over and she's wrestling again (wherever that is), she should totally go with a "possible addict" gimmick. Be quality.

Falling off the titantron then a week later giving it 'Alberto's the pusher man' ? Ratings through the roof

Legally, the WWE can't say what they said without it being true, right? Surely she'd have lawyer'ed up? Also, there is now absolutely no way she (or her family, knowingly or not) can lie about what's gone on? 

It's a shame. Ricky comes across as a really nice and proud guy. I can't imagine the family coming out all guns blazing having a go at the WWE if they knew she was taking "illegal substances". 

Edited by iPumaPants

• Moderators

If you watch those two tmz videos, she's definitely fucked - I've pulled those faces and I've seen them and it's just not really up for debate. That said, it doesn't mean she's completely out of control and addicted. Unfortunately she's in a job where there's regular drug testing.

She knows that though, so she's made some stupid decisions. Particularly stupid when there's actually no other company she could go to for her line of work, and she's knowingly pissing her bosses off.

No I think he's been had and I feel really bad for him. He did what most parents do.

I think that's the overall feeling. As a parent of younger children (who occasionally tell small lies), I know how frustrating that is. I don't know how the Knight family feel right now. I don't think anyone can blame them for firing off the way they did, especially if Paige has spun them some bullshit. I remember the documentary thing...Channel 4?...and seeing how close they all are...

Damn shame.

Having watched that TMZ video again, the way Paige is just staring at ADR and occasionally turning her head he looks like he's a ventriloquist

Which would make her what exactly?