Wwe live in London

Drfunke

Maybe announcing something here when over? Summerslam next year or something like that, then the house show covers costs of guys being over for a win win

Why have Summerslam over here? You could have Battleground over here and it would still sell at least twice more than it would in USA. 

Maybe announcing something here when over? Summerslam next year or something like that, then the house show covers costs of guys being over for a win win

Why have Summerslam over here? You could have Battleground over here and it would still sell at least twice more than it would in USA.

That's why I said or something like that, seems practical,to have a show here if it have a load of guys over promoting something coming up. More than likely will be nothing though from he changes so far to being a raw only show

They're heading to Manilla in the Phillipines to do a show I believe so all indication does point to it being a random show they thought they'd make a bit of money of whilst travelling through.

With the PPV on the Sunday theres definately nothing more to this than a house show.

The optimism here is admirable.

But, as someone else said, it's just a pit stop show on their way across the world.

Pit stop to where. They will need to be back in America by the Friday/Saturday

Why do they need to be back in Amerca?

As said above and I said earlier in the thread they're doing the Phillipinnes and China after this show.

Was it ever even hinted that this show was something for the network? or did people just draw their own conclusions and convince themselves that it was

I'm sure initially this was announced as a WWE special event which suggested it could be one of them Network special events like they did in Japan/Canada. 

I know a few news sites (Yeah I know its not exactly reliable) thought the same as well.

The ticket prices suggest it could be a TV show, but seems odd for them to do a random Wednesday show for one night in London. 

Yeah It was never announced as a Network special by the WWE themselves, Just a few sites came to that conclusion and the timing of the event being 2 and half weeks after Summerslam and 2 and a half weeks before Night of Champions seemingly being perfect to fit it in as special without being too close to a proper traditional PPV on the network.

Of course things have changed dramatically since then with the Draft and the Brand split 

Archived