Wwe live in London

Drfunke

So who is all going in Sept??

Looking forward to seeing a network special live, last one i was at in UK was inssurextion back in '03.

Its now changed on the site to being the raw brand guys.

Does anyone think they will change the name of the show? Anything significant happen on the night, not as if its part of a tour

It's just a Raw house show, by all accounts.

Aye - which makes it odd as to why theyre even bothering?

Theyre back in London in November anyway and no doubt the TV tapings will be at the 02 in April again so this event seems a bit pointless, especially if, as it looks, its just going to be a random house show. Odd

I think it's quite clever. One off shows booked well in advance are bound to whip everyone into a frenzy thinking it'll be special without overtly promising anything. They've sold out a fucking house show in no time at all, and can put the bare minimum effort in.

I chucked some money at it, just in case. And I bet I'm not alone.

But I live in London. I bet there's people from all over who've done the same thing and are gonna take a right hit just for a house show.

I'd imagine at some point there probably was a plan for it to be a Network special, otherwise what did all the "first event of its kind since 2003" stuff mean in the promotional material.  They also said it was due to high demand, which was a response to Raw in April selling out in advance for the first time in several years I assume.  It seems so strange that they'd be doing it as a one off house show that isn't part of even a small tour.  It's just a show they're doing on their way to China and the Philippines.

Maybe announcing something here when over? Summerslam next year or something like that, then the house show covers costs of guys being over for a win win

Archived