Doomed anecdotal megathread #2

Sergio Mendacious

• Paid Members

I also know a street dealer who I went to school with called Eggy. Must be a franchise thing, as mentioned.

I would disagree with Baz on a few things in his guide up there. If you're looking for as much anonomity as possible, use Tails. Running Tor through Windows and then relying on encryption...you'll probably be fine, buying personal amounts of whatever. But if for whatever reason something were to get intercepted and they seized your computer, having been using Tails means there'd be zero evidence on your hard drive whatsoever that you even ran Tor. Your ISP could probably tell them you used Tor, but that doesn't really give them anything. Anyone can send anyone a package of drugs in the mail.

It's not actually all that simple. Which is good. The fact that you have to put a little time into learning how to safely and securely use the tools available to GET HIGH AS FUCK FAM means less low hanging fruit getting busted. It also means more, educated users using tools like Tor and the more people that use Tor, the better.

Also, Hansa is the best market due to its multi-signature escrow system. Dream is (in terms of drug markets) dodgy and showing signs of exit scamming all the time and Alphabay is ran by Russian credit card scammers. Hey, even drug users have morals. Actually, DHL is the best market, but it's invite only.

Anyway, back to lols.

Edited by SpursRiot2012

• Paid Members

Dream has always been alright with me. Alphabay scammed me once, so I never went back. Too many people on there wanted to use http://www.privnote.com for me to send my address, which I'm just not going to do as it's fucking dodgy. I used to use Nucleas before they exit-scammed. Cut-throat world there.

ADDED: I only ever bought a couple of blister packs of Tramadol (I get it prescribed anyway) and a 25 pack of Xanax on there. Xanax isn't prescribed over here, which is a shame. It could help a lot of people. It's not like I was buying Black Tar Heroin to shoot up my veins or Coke to snort.

Edited by bAzTNM#1

Has anyone ever been cryogenically frozen for, like, a week? Just to see if it's even worth doing?

I can imagine the body being preserved but the brain losing a lot of information without electrical impulses keeping it ticking over.

Like the save data on an old Mega Drive cartridge - they have to be switched on every seven years or so to keep the battery going.

I'm no neurologist but I play a mean ToeJam & Earl and expect the fields have much in common.

Has anyone ever been cryogenically frozen for, like, a week? Just to see if it's even worth doing?.

Apparently the first person to be frozen was in 1967, although I'm unsure if he's still frozen now or what. There is a large issue when freezing, due to the body's water turning to ice crystals, thus taking up more space and "breaking" cells in the process.

I'm not sure if anybody has ever been unfrozen as of yet, so it may just be total bullshit. From what I've seen all those frozen are already dead/

• Paid Members

When I was 14 I probably would have thought that coming back and seeing the future was a great idea.

Nowadays I can't imagine anything worse. All my friends will be dead, the JPG will be obsolete so I can't even look at photos of them, and flying cars are never going to become the norm.

• Paid Members

Has anyone ever been cryogenically frozen for, like, a week? Just to see if it's even worth doing?.

Apparently the first person to be frozen was in 1967, although I'm unsure if he's still frozen now or what. There is a large issue when freezing, due to the body's water turning to ice crystals, thus taking up more space and "breaking" cells in the process.

I'm not sure if anybody has ever been unfrozen as of yet, so it may just be total bullshit. From what I've seen all those frozen are already dead/

uebBTzM.jpg

When I was 14 I probably would have thought that coming back and seeing the future was a great idea.

Nowadays I can't imagine anything worse. All my friends will be dead, the JPG will be obsolete so I can't even look at photos of them, and flying cars are never going to become the norm.

All these people fucking everything up with their protest votes because they want change for its own sake - freeze the lot of 'em. They'll see all the change they crave when they're defrosted by the Morlocks.

• Paid Members

and a Judge thought "This sounds reasonable"? Christ, the world has gone mad.

The judge said it wasn't a ruling on the feasibility of reanimation or scientific merit of cryogenics but just about informed choice and free will, to reword it somewhat.