Doomed anecdotal megathread #2

Sergio Mendacious

• Paid Members

So apparently, this is a thing.

Ā 

279f0401-b006-443a-8068-f0887a5cdbfa-102

Ā 

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/shortcuts/2014/feb/04/sochi-double-toilets-winter-olympics-2014

Ā 

What the actual fuck? This is bizarre even by my standards.

Ā 

I'll need to take a picture of the union bit imagine that with a urinal joining them. That's how Glasgow does gender neutral bogs.

• Paid Members

Has anyone seen #prayforroslyn some poor lass at the NHS sent an email to all 1.2 million staff members today

Ā 

That happened where I worked once. A big Insurance company with 100,000+ employees. The whole company's email ground to a halt for a day.

Ā 

The worst thing was people replying to all with 'This wasn't intended for me' and 'please can people stop replying to all.'

Ā 

Fucking numpties.

• Paid Members

Off the Dark Web. Big mistake. I've done in my liver. Don't do it.

Ā 

What painkillers were you getting off there that led to liver issues?! And what vendor and market?Ā 

Ā 

You really need to research the vendors you're buying from. You order a bunch of pressed pills that are supposed to be codeine or something and end up dead because it was actually fentynal.

Ā 

I have personally never bought anything from illegal drug markets but, according to my researches, HulkedBenzoBoss is your guy for Xanax and other benzos. There's one or two others who sell blister packed (so, not pressed and therefore almost certainly as advertised) prescription painkillers, usually Teva or Crescent brand.

Edited by SpursRiot2012

Ā 

Off the Dark Web. Big mistake. I've done in my liver. Don't do it.

Ā 

What painkillers were you getting off there that led to liver issues?! And what vendor and market?Ā 

Ā 

You really need to research the vendors you're buying from. You order a bunch of pressed pills that are supposed to be codeine or something and end up dead because it was actually fentynal.

Ā 

I have personally never bought anything from illegal drug markets but, according to my researches, HulkedBenzoBoss is your guy for Xanax and other benzos. There's one or two others who sell blister packed (so, not pressed and therefore almost certainly as advertised) prescription painkillers, usually Teva or Crescent brand.

Ā 

If one wanted to access ye olde dark webbe........how would they go about it? [Obviously for me]

Ā 

Its something I've not long known about and intriugues me a whole lot, although not sure on the whole aspect of "is it legal"/"do you get locked up for getting caught on it" etc.

• Paid Members

HulkedBenzoBoss was the only guy I ordered from. My diagnosis of the Dark Web fucking me up was wrong. It was gallbladder issues. His Xanax really hits the spot with the anxiety. Helps loosening up my stomach too. Quarter of a pill is all I need.

Edited by bAzTNM#1

• Paid Members

Ā 

Here is a thread about it which was pretty great from memory

Ā 

https://ukff.com/topic/136915-anyone-ever-been-on-the-deep-web/?hl=%2Bdark+%2Bweb#entry2972973

Ā 

Cheers for that, just had a read, not 100% on it...but may eventually have a look about it and see whats going on.

Ā 

Ā 

https://www.reddit.com/r/DarkNetMarketsNoobs/

Ā 

Sidebar for a step-by-step.