Doomed anecdotal megathread #2

Sergio Mendacious

• Paid Members
18 minutes ago, SpursRiot2012 said:

Oh, if only I could have a bath, or even a shower. No, it's sitting on a chair by the bath and flanneling myself for a while, for me. Forever unclean.Ā 

Is this all some kind of elaborate hoax because you want an excuse not to wipe your bum hole... in case ā€˜theyā€™ get ya?

• Paid Members
40 minutes ago, SpursRiot2012 said:

Oh, if only I could have a bath, or even a shower. No, it's sitting on a chair by the bath and flanneling myself for a while, for me. Forever unclean.Ā 

Ah, a whore's bath. A flannel to the face and fanny.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, The Maestro said:

There's people still blasting off fireworks tonight. Is this acceptable behaviour? Personally I hope anyone that's doing them has some sort of accident involving them

What a fucking terrible thing to say. We've got Spursman here, whose leg was blown off fighting for king and country, and you're hoping some little lad gets his features erased like a Mr. Potatohead? Shame!

49 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

Ah, a whore's bath. A flannel to the face and fanny.

You know, tops and tails?

Edited by Sergio Mendacious

51 minutes ago, Sergio Mendacious said:

What a fucking terrible thing to say. We've got Spursman here, whose leg was blown off fighting for king and country, and you're hoping some little lad gets his features erased like a Mr. Potatohead? Shame!

Steady on there! I was only venting. I don't want anyone to lose a limb or any vital body parts! Maybe just a charred thumb or from a sparkler or a mild bit of tinnitus from the all the bangs going off is all.

Edited by The Maestro
Why not?

• Paid Members

Why is it in 2017 you still can't choose what you want from Argos when they have 'ASSORTED' next to the fucking item?? It was a nightmare when I was 7 years old and wanted an Ultimate Warrior figure and had to make do with Ted Dibiase, now the same with buying Pokeballs for my kids.

Is it really that hard to add a drop-down on their website or app to select which character you want, rather than sending the assistant on an expedition to find the ones I want? It's madness.

• Paid Members

Argos app and their website is a fucking disaster zone. As is their customer service team. We bought a lot of stuff from Argos when we bought out flat and tore our hair out with the app. In the end, we had to order stuff via their eBay store.Ā 

When they delivered our bed, they delivered it without parts and screws to put it together. It took a week to sort out and eventually they sent me to the branch on Green Lanes where they took the same bed out from the back, ripped the parts and screws off that one and gave them to me. I guarantee they sold that bed to someone without the parts.Ā 

Doesn't work on the website or app for home delivery but if you're in a store or you reserve online for store pick up you can ask them to bring all of the 'assorted items to the pick up point for you to choose the one you want. Definitely should be easier than this in 2017 though

Edited by MungoChutney