Doomed anecdotal megathread #2

Sergio Mendacious

• Paid Members

See, how come I eat about ten toxic grains of rice and turn my innards into Dante's third circle when you do this to yourself and remain in fighting trim? It's fucking unfair, that's what. I shouldn't suffer just because I don't eat out of a tin eight days a week.

Edited by Gus Mears

Speaking of which Chest, any burger places in London that you'd recommend? I love a nice burger and there are so many places in London that it's hard to decide which ones to try. Patty & Bun is very nice.

Honest Burger is OK, but I had an amazing one from a pub called The Blacksmith and the Toffee Maker, Clerkenwell way.well worth seeking out buddy

• Moderators

See, how come I eat about ten toxic grains of rice and turn my innards into Dante's third circle when you do this to yourself and remain in fighting trim? It's fucking unfair, that's what. I shouldn't suffer just because I don't eat out of a tin eight days a week.

Ā 

Because only the finest foods (warmed up day old McD's, tinned breakfasts, Frey Bentos) gives you a real man's constitution.

• Paid Members

A while ago i lived on mattessons microwave u-bend sausages, with 2 packs of fridge raiders for dessert.

Ā 

The love affair lasted about 2 weeks until I was sick. The taste of that combo in the wrong direction is one of the worst I've ever encountered. Spicy meat flavoured wax.

Edited by Kaz Hayashi

• Paid Members

I used to love spaghetti bolognese and had it for months, every night. I had to stop when every time I took it, I vomited it back up. It was very odd. I loved it as well. Think it must have been the Dolmio sauce. Years ago now, but I ain't risking it. Mumzie would make it with some really greasy mince too. Must have been too rich for me.

Ā 

In bAzTNM health news: I'm doing ok: 90%

Edited by bAzTNM#1

I used to love spaghetti bolognese and had it for months, every night. I had to stop when every time I took it, I vomited it back up. It was very odd. I loved it as well. Think it must have been the Dolmio sauce. Years ago now, but I ain't risking it. Mumzie would make it with some really greasy mince too. Must have been too rich for me.

I had this problem as well, even when making it myself. I too put it down to it being too rich haha as I go mad with the ol' Dolmio. The one thing I found which helped was breaking up a couple of Oxo cubes in it while cooking. Never had issues hoying up ever since.