The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread *MMA Edition*

Egg Shen

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

dunno if anyone saw this when it was posted, but DADA 5000 put this on facebook a week or so ago:

13103482_1236800716348113_58733524663948

DADA5OOO Back from the Dead!!! From Kidney failure 2 Heart attacks and Coded twice Back 2 Back! Homie my God is real. To beat me you got to cheat me!!.....Critics, Haters are free to think and say what they want But the truth is we Broke Records World Wide on National Tv And Sold that Arena out from the Back to the Front. ..But what goes on in the Dark Shall Always Come to the Light..( And What's Obvious don't need to be Explained I'm a Worrior) And im Hard to KILL!!! Even harder to Scare!!! Those out there Know who and what I'm talking about. I'm Still ALIVE!!! #Mitches And I give all the phrase and Glory to GOD!! And No weapon formed against me shall prosper and at the end of the day. I AM A TRUE AND LIVING WALKING TESTIMONY!!!!!!!!!!

i know everyone took the piss, but that kind of hammers home the severity of what happened that night, scary shit.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

9Y3Rp.jpg

Left to right...Lyoto Machida, Shogun Rua, Big Nog, Anderson Silva and Wanderlei Silva. Love that picture. I think someone (I want to say Silky but could've been someone else) had it as their sig for a while on here.

fPIR.jpg

From behind the scenes of the Go Big press conference a while back. Left to right...Alexander Gustafsson, Chris Weidman, Conor McGregor, Ronda Rousey in the background, Jon Jones and Anderson Silva.

Ti1W5.jpg

Kyra Gracie's arse. Just because.

y8hE.jpg

Old pals BJ Penn and Caol Uno sharing a drink.

SqQBn.jpg

Rampage Jackson, Ronald McDonald and a malnourished Alistair Overeem.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Look at the state of Jerome Le Banner's nose these days...

l5E7v.jpg

It's been fucked as long as I've been watching him fight but it actually looks like it's trying to run off his face now. The face of a fighter and only a mother could love it.

• 3 weeks later...