WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 2.0

TildeGuy~!

• Moderators

Didn't like Wolf Among Us at all.. the tone was way too dark for me, as a fan of the comics.

But more importantly, it just goes to show with that kind of game how important writing is. Absolutely lacks any of the impact of Walking Dead. Also, too much combat which doesn't really work.

Trials Fusion. Either they've made it really easy, or I've put way too much time into Trials. They're going to get all my money with the DLC :(

Loving Trials Fusion for the most part, always been a big fan of the series so I'm glad it's got a new gen title out pretty quick. Graphics are lovely, the controls are as tight as usual and I'm totally hooked back in. I really don't care for the addition of the trick levels, but they aren't god awful and don't take much away from the game overall.

I'm not sure if it's easier this time out, but I think it might be. I've got through the first 5 sections and so far only one level has really given me some problems in getting the gold. I'd like to say it was because I played so much Trials and Evolution but it's been so long I doubt that counts for much.

Thankfully the DLC and also the creator community will keep us in levels for as long as we want them.

• Paid Members

Ive just added you Cinnanexus

If any one else wants to increase their friends add me - tlcohmy44

My Springfield is a bit of a shambles at the moment, im just saving up to get more space!

Edited by waters44