WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 2.0

TildeGuy~!

Just finished Episode 2 of Season 2 of the Walking Dead. Largely enjoyed it but it just feels a bit different and 'looser' than the first season. I did play that one episode after the other once they were all released so that may have something to do with it but I can't help but feel something is missing.

• Paid Members
I've largely been playing this http://games.usvsth3m.com/2048/hulk-hogan-edition/

When I say "largely" read 90% of my waking moments. I haven't changed my pants since Wednesday.

Fuck you, johnnyboy. Fuck you for making me spend almost every minute playing that since your post.

I was well chuffed when I got a Mr America though!

Fuck the pair of you for making me stay up till 3 in the morning just to get NWO hulk!

My Xbox One has just arrived, yay! Loading the updates which I imagine will take an age. Got it with Titanfall, should tidy me over nicely 'till Mario Kart 8 comes out.

Was surprised how big the Kinect sensor bar was. Sod putting that up on my TV with the cat around. I'll have to buy a clamp.

• Moderators
His new book which is fantastic and should totally be bought by everyone, RIGHT HERE ON THE UKFF!

1896%20-%20mick_foley%20microphone%20smackdown%20thumbs_up%20wink%20wwf.png

I feel like I should put my sig here just because I am a fat fucking whore to aid the discussion.

I started playing the Hogan game again the past couple of days, and still can't complete it. Johnnyboy has made fools of us all.

Edited by Astro Hollywood

• Paid Members

Has anyone here played Tell-tale's newest game, 'The Wolf Among Us'? It's a choose your own destiny type thing like the Walking Dead, but it's based around the 'Fables' world, which is essentially a bunch of fairytales have had to leave their home and have come to the real world. You play as Bigby Wolf (the Big Bad Wolf) and you have to go around solving all kinds of cases and stuff. It's lots of fun.