WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 2.0

TildeGuy~!

that type of full on interactive play and I prefer Fifa to be something I can have a bash on if I have a spare half hour here or there, it just seems really convoluted now. Also, I had to update the squads with the latest transfers as Liverpool didn't have Sakho, Ilori or Moses and then they disappeared in the Career mode as the default squads were used automatically. I would hazard a guess that you may find Ozil missing from Arsenal in the same way.

If you download the update from the edit team menu they're all there, they're just not on the default disc version.

Right started another career mode today after downloading the squad updates but when I start a new career it says that the squads have been changed to default. What am I doing wrong?

• Paid Members
that type of full on interactive play and I prefer Fifa to be something I can have a bash on if I have a spare half hour here or there, it just seems really convoluted now. Also, I had to update the squads with the latest transfers as Liverpool didn't have Sakho, Ilori or Moses and then they disappeared in the Career mode as the default squads were used automatically. I would hazard a guess that you may find Ozil missing from Arsenal in the same way.

If you download the update from the edit team menu they're all there, they're just not on the default disc version.

Right started another career mode today after downloading the squad updates but when I start a new career it says that the squads have been changed to default. What am I doing wrong?

when starting career, change "default squads" to "current customised"

Frickin' incredible news.

Gabriel Knight to be remade

I've always championed this outstanding point 'n' click. One of the best stories anywhere, and creepy as hell.

Awesome. I loved the first Gabriel Knight game, unfortunately the follow-ups rapidly dropped in quality. Shame about Tim Curry's VO work not surviving to this new version though.

Any Fifa14 players may find this website useful (if you don't already use it.) It helps with the scouting system on the Career Mode although it also has the UT players stats listed too. Tells you the current rating and potential increase for every player on the game. Makes scouting and searching piss easy.

http://www.futhead.com/14/career-mode/players/

For those who were looking forward to Watch Dogs, it has been delayed until between April and June next year now for all platforms it was made for (360, Xbox One, PS3, PS4, Wii U and PC), announced just a month before its planned release date.

Shame as this game was looking to be a real launch day highlight for the Xbox One and PS4. The reason for the delay is anyones guess, the official word from Ubisoft is they want more time to make it better.