WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 2.0

TildeGuy~!

that type of full on interactive play and I prefer Fifa to be something I can have a bash on if I have a spare half hour here or there, it just seems really convoluted now. Also, I had to update the squads with the latest transfers as Liverpool didn't have Sakho, Ilori or Moses and then they disappeared in the Career mode as the default squads were used automatically. I would hazard a guess that you may find Ozil missing from Arsenal in the same way.

If you download the update from the edit team menu they're all there, they're just not on the default disc version.

• Paid Members

So I went to Eurogamer Expo on Friday and managed to spend some time on the days-old HD prototype version of the Oculus Rift. Just wow. I've seen the future, and it's deliciously anti-social! The headtracking seems to be spot on, the only real issue was that even with the HD version you can still quite clearly see the pixels which slightly breaks the illusion, but hopefully they'll find a way around that. Still, there's no way that I'm not getting one of these babies the second they hit retail, especially with the relatively low

So I went to Eurogamer Expo on Friday and managed to spend some time on the days-old HD prototype version of the Oculus Rift. Just wow. I've seen the future, and it's deliciously anti-social! The headtracking seems to be spot on, the only real issue was that even with the HD version you can still quite clearly see the pixels which slightly breaks the illusion, but hopefully they'll find a way around that. Still, there's no way that I'm not getting one of these babies the second they hit retail, especially with the relatively low

• Awards Moderator

• Paid Members
After being azzkikd by a mod, here's the proper place to post my link to the Street Fighter documentary.

Enjoyed that, even though I pretty much hate the Street fighter series. Was never able to warm to it.

Any idea if there are further episodes of the Street Fighter/Tekken anime series. There only seem to be three episodes available.

Edited by BigJag

• Paid Members
I PLAY ME some Sleeping Dogs at the moment, to quell any thought I might have about buying GTA V and being disappointed again.

Nonsense, get your arse to your nearest 24 hour supermarket and get in now! I'd be incredibly surprised if you're disappointed. You really won't be.

• Awards Moderator
I PLAY ME some Sleeping Dogs at the moment, to quell any thought I might have about buying GTA V and being disappointed again.

Nonsense, get your arse to your nearest 24 hour supermarket and get in now! I'd be incredibly surprised if you're disappointed. You really won't be.

I read all the stuff about it, I really do. And I'm certain it's a funny and brilliant technical achievement. But I know I'll be 8 hours in and start wandering and not really feel like touching it again. I got burned the same way with Vice City and GTAIV. I know it's great, yet I know I won't enjoy it as much as everyone else is.

I will get round to it, but at

Edited by Black2

• Awards Moderator
What about Red Dead, Black2?

Same. I liked it - a lot - for about 8 hours. Then left it on a shelf for two years before selling it. I didn't have the slightest interest in doing anything else in it. It's a shame as it's massively atmospheric (the lightning storm was fabbo, and judging from Lister's comment they've lifted it and put it straight into V). And I've got free access to it through PS+. I've no desire to return to it, but I appreciate why people would.