WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 2.0

TildeGuy~!

• Paid Members

Far Cry is bloody brilliant. Still really enjoying it, shit myself and ran like a schoolgirl when I saw two Komodo dragons hissing at me. Just completed the most fun mission yet- a San Andreas-inspired crop blazing mission, complete with Skrillex and Damien Marley playing in the background. Ace.

• Paid Members

VC is still good, and as far as tablet games go it's superb. But I was shocked at how much daylight there is between San Andreas and Vice City. I always looked back and thought of them as equal, but SA blows it (and every other game, to be fair) out of the water.

You played SA in recent years Steve? Do it!

• Paid Members

Despite wanting to give Sleeping Dogs a run through, I don't have any motivation to play, after only spending a few hours with it. On paper, it's certainly something that I would enjoy, but I just couldn't get into it.

I decided to go back to Red Dead Redemption as I wanted to give the story another run through as a bad guy, but I've been stuck in Multiplayer now for a week or two and I'm loving it. Mostly just wandering the free roam and jumping into posse's here and there. It's such a beautiful game, Probably my favourite ever. I kind of wish we were getting the next instalment this year, opposed to GTA V.

Edited by Silky Kisser

• Paid Members
I have had Red Dead Redemption for months and months but only started playing it during my week off last week and I really love it. I'm not that far into it, but it's great. Is the multiplayer good then?

I enjoy it. You've got your standard Deathmatch/Team Deathmatch style shootouts. Along with 'capture the flag' and Co-Op mission types too. With the DLC you get Undead Over Run, Stronghold, Texas Hold'em and the other gambling mini games too.

And like I said, there's the free roam, where you can do most of the in game side challenges, alongside other people.

It's all great fun.

I was ridiculously addicted to RDR free roam when it first came out. I would spend every spare minute in there, it's easily my most played online game. I have to admit to being a bit of a cunt in it at times too. I was pretty decent, accurate and fast so I could outgun most casual players, and I would occasionally pick on one and follow him round the map until they quit. On one occasion I actually followed one out of the map and joined his new session and carried on until he sent me a voice message where he was actually crying and calling me every name under the sun. I thought it was hilarious, but it was pretty harsh.

Despite playing through it twice I am very tempted to get it again. Easily my favourite game on current gen consoles.

Took the plunge and bought a PS3 after having an Xbox for a number of years.

Still got the 360 so it has been a bone of contention with the wife as apparently it's a ridiculous waste of money and my "There are games they only release for the Playstation" argument died on it's arse after i couldn't think of anything beyond Gran Turismo, Killzone and Unchartered :confused:

I got a 250gb slim with two official controllers, 14 games (couple of shitters but overall pretty solid), PS move with webcam & navigation controller, charging dock for the controllers and a official bluetooth headset all for

Edited by Stylin_and_Profilin