WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 2.0

TildeGuy~!

Does such a thing exist as an Xbox (original) emulator? Or more specifically, is there a way to play Fusion Frenzy on a PC?

There is an emulator in development right now (cxbx reloaded) but it's at a super-early stage so there's no builds available to the public and nothing playable as yet. Sadly, short of picking up an OG xbox and a copy of the game there aren't any options to play Fusion Frenzy.

Does such a thing exist as an Xbox (original) emulator? Or more specifically, is there a way to play Fusion Frenzy on a PC?

There is an emulator in development right now (cxbx reloaded) but it's at a super-early stage so there's no builds available to the public and nothing playable as yet. Sadly, short of picking up an OG xbox and a copy of the game there aren't any options to play Fusion Frenzy.

At least they're working on it. I'll just have to be patient I guess.

I don't have a 360 either. Any idea if it's available on the XB1?

I don't think they'll bother with OG Xbox games on XB1, it's a crying shame that there isn't more progress on the emulation side of things, considering gamecube and PS2 emulation is as far along as they are, with people working on 360 and PS3 emulation, Wii emulation is pretty much nailed and even WiiU has taking huge strides.

You can do a few things, emulate the Wii pad pro, use the mouse as the pointer or set up a sensor bar and wiimote through Bluetooth. There are probably even more ways but they are ones I've used.

I usually just use my 360 pad, and for Mario Galaxy I set the right stick as the pointer and have a button replace the shake you have to do.

Edited by Merzbow

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

You mean you're not looking forward to the long arm boxing game that looks like it'll get boring after 3 minutes?

Edit: to be fair, Zelda looks stunning and I'll likely stump up the £300 jus let to play that.

Edited by stumobir

• Paid Members

Don't like the animation for the new Zelda game, sod that cel-shaded bollocks. FelatioLips will be all over this one though.

Gutted the Wii U game never came to fruition- the very short video of that looked really good.

• Paid Members

I love how it looks, but overall I'm quite cautious in my approach towards it. I think the open world, ragdoll physics, weapon/armour wear and tear will take some getting used to. It's very un-Zelda. The stamina system from Skyward Sword is returning, which I don't like but can live with.
Voice acting is bizarre. I think if it was minor characters I wouldn't mind but they have Zelda speaking and it's just odd. They've went massively outside the box with this one and I'll have to play it before I can judge it.

The Nintendo Switch in general has very few good looking games on launch, if Zelda wasn't there then I'm not sure if I'd bother until Christmas. ARMS looks like a new twist on Punchout so I'll give that a go, and 1, 2, Switch probably would have been hilarious back in Uni when we all used to play party games on the Wii U

TediousCalculatingAtlasmoth-size_restric

but there's no way I'm playing that these days. If it was bundled in like Wii Sports I would, but it's confirmed as a standalone full price game which is mental.

I really can't be arsed with Nintendo and their limited supply bollocks anymore.

I might pick up the Switch in two years. Enough upcoming games this quarter alone to keep me occupied on my PS4 for a good while.

On that note. Can't bloody wait for Persona 5, Nier Automata and Mass Effect Andromeda.

Bought a Wii U just after Christmas because there's finally enough games on it that I could justify paying out for one. This new Zelda is still coming out for the U, right? Amazon thinks it is, at least. Mario Oddysee looks quite fun (and slightly jarring, seeing him run around an actual city with proper humans in it), but apart from that I haven't seen anything that's made me think I should have put off buying the U and waited for the Switch instead.