WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 2.0

TildeGuy~!

Completely separate.

The telltale games are exactly an update of that style of game, PunkStep. But I don't think they pretend to be anything else. The writing on the walking dead one was just fantastic though - loads better than the shitty tv show. The decision were really hard and painful to make, and the Gabe was just really good at making that emotional connection with you.

I didn't like the wolf among us at all, because I thought it got the tone all wrong for Fables, but the game of thrones one is fun (but not a patch on the walking dead one).

This...

I'm just playing it through for the first time now and some of the decisions are very difficult - the story does a great job of creating a bond between you and the characters.

• Awards Moderator

Fallout 4 DLC announced

And with it, a price hike on the pre-order season pass DLC. It's going from £24.99 to £39.99. However you can pay the lower price from now until March to qualify for it all.

Shameless, but it worked on me - I stumped up because the Far Harbor expansion sounds very cool.

• Paid Members

Fallout 4 DLC announced

And with it, a price hike on the pre-order season pass DLC. It's going from £24.99 to £39.99. However you can pay the lower price from now until March to qualify for it all.

Shameless, but it worked on me - I stumped up because the Far Harbor expansion sounds very cool.

Motherfuckers- right, looks like I'm getting the season pass pronto then.

On the plus side, a big increase is encouraging for the kind of DLC we can expect.

Regarding Street Fighter. Have they got characters on it that are locked from launch date and only available as DLC?

No locked characters at launch. One character per month DLC, starting next month with Alex. Each DLC character can be bought with money or in-game fight points.

• Paid Members

Street Fighter V is perfect for what you want out of a Street Fighter in terms of the actual fighting. For what you want out of it as a game as a whole it's shocking.It's practically an investment, as currently there is nothing in it.

Single player modes include
2-4, 1 Round fights per character for Story Mode until DLC adds more chapters
Survival Mode
Training

Multiplayer modes include:
Offline Vs
Online Ranked
Online Casual
Battle Lounge (or something like that)
Couldn't tell you how online is as it doesn't work.

There's no full single player game in it, no offline vs CPU, no lobbies, no Combo Trials, no spectating, and the roster isn't even the size of SFIV's launch roster.

I've honestly never felt so cheated out of £49, but then ask me again in a few months when online works and there's actual content and I'll say otherwise. My advice is to not buy it for a while.

Edited by FelatioLips