Most deluded / nuttiest pro wrestlers

Snitsky's back acne

So, the little convo in the Daniel Bryan thread about Low Ki got me thinking - he can't be the only one who's a complete deluded nutbar, right?

I figured this thread could be the place to share stories of other infamous fruitcakes that reside, or did reside, in the business.

Teddy Hart is legendary - I mean, wanting to start a wrestling promotion with moonsaulting cats? Genius!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jay Phoenix/James Wallace/Jim Brown is always first on my mind for this. Even without all his perverted behaviour he appears to be crazy. Similarly to Low Ki he appeared to think wrestling was real and apparently used to lobby for dq finishes on sports centre shows when he was booked to lose.

Then of course there's the fact he was daft enough to wallop Samoa Joe with a pillow.

• Paid Members

Teddy Hart is legendary - I mean, wanting to start a wrestling promotion with moonsaulting cats? Genius!

My favourite Teddy Hart thing ever - well, apart from all the car/girlfriend swapping with Deranged - was how in one of TNA's batshit X Division World Cup clusterfucks, he took a Juvi Driver from Juventud Guerrera, then when Juvi went up the ropes to go for a 450, Teddy just nips up like he's fine to attack Juvi and cut off the aerial.

I forget what the finish was, except given the timeframe, it was bound to be some kind of convoluted pump-handle and/or wristclutch piledriver.

My favourite Teddy Hart thing ever - well, apart from all the car/girlfriend swapping with Deranged - was how in one of TNA's batshit X Division World Cup clusterfucks, he took a Juvi Driver from Juventud Guerrera, then when Juvi went up the ropes to go for a 450, Teddy just nips up like he's fine to attack Juvi and cut off the aerial.

I forget what the finish was, except given the timeframe, it was bound to be some kind of convoluted pump-handle and/or wristclutch piledriver.

Isnt Juvi himself meant to be a bit, erm, 'tapped'?

Im sure I remember meeting James Tighe at an FWA training camp and he had not long wrestled Juvey and when the match was brought up Sloan and others were like 'Ha, yes, the less said about that the better' kinda thing.

• Paid Members

I dont think Teddy Hart is deluded. I believe he's got major mental problems. He's bi polar. A mixure of being a drug addict since his teens and seeing his younger brother die of a flesh eating virus will probably do that to you. As well hanging around Bruce and Smith Hart as a young man. I doubt that helped. He seems to be a product of his up bringing. He also beat the fuck out of CM Punk with ease, so he has his redeeming qualities.

Juvi on the other hand is just an amazing man. Fucking hilarious hearing stories about him making up with people he has heat with by giving them a free "Juvi's Juicey Calander", showing him in various poses. He's so insane.

• Paid Members

Vampiro is one of my favourite people in wrestling but he's as much of a deluded nutter as anyone, fucking compulsive liar that guy is.

Juvi on the other hand is just an amazing man. Fucking hilarious hearing stories about him making up with people he has heat with by giving them a free "Juvi's Juicey Calander", showing him in various poses. He's so insane.

I love Juvi, I bought an out of date calendar off him years ago, it's well sexy

Surely one of the most deluded wrestlers has to be Hogan himself? I remember hearing that he claimed that he tore all is back muscles body slamming a 700 pound Andre the Giant at WMIII. 

Jericho genuinely believes he is a massive star and one of the greatest of all time... he was very good in his day but by no means would be come in the top 20 IMO. 

New Jack - just mental

Bret Hart - has to be up there just from the perspective he wouldn't drop a belt (that has a predetermined champion) in his own home country as he believed he was a huge Canadian hero, that it would let everyone down. He bought into his character to an unhealthy degree and ended up bitter for many years about what is essentially a character he was acting as. 

Surely one of the most deluded wrestlers has to be Hogan himself? I remember hearing that he claimed that he tore all is back muscles body slamming a 700 pound Andre the Giant at WMIII.

Jericho genuinely believes he is a massive star and one of the greatest of all time... he was very good in his day but by no means would be come in the top 20 IMO.

New Jack - just mental

Bret Hart - has to be up there just from the perspective he wouldn't drop a belt (that has a predetermined champion) in his own home country as he believed he was a huge Canadian hero, that it would let everyone down. He bought into his character to an unhealthy degree and ended up bitter for many years about what is essentially a character he was acting as.

To be fair to Bret, his whole point was he wouldn't lose to the man who outright told him he wouldn't lie down for him under any circumstances, I know he mentioned the Hitman character being killed in Montreal for years after but not losing to Michaels was based on him being disrespected

Archived